off to develop.....Thread closed due to trolls

BritneysPAIRS

heheheh resx forum and xbox scene has level one issues from very old builds and the people there struggle to answer very simple question lol and there forums are showing signs of CoinOPSATION hehe..... the level of help elsewhere is sadly lacking in experience I feel :) hope they goto ShowROOM as its for these people...hope they dont play as it was once locked down to stop this but now if they enable advanced settings I wish them the best

anyways the xtras stuff I stayed on for hour after hour and not one thing said so it would quicker to create my owns as these nothing but tumble weeds on there irc

if the vote goes the way I think it will ill call for people to Join the CoinOPS xtras team...and we can add everything to it and get the videos at a good enough level for CoinOPS....alot of this work can be done by people with no coding ability and if your in we can get this out quickly...I did aprox 180 games in about 10 hours

Vote ON !!!!!! 5 days or so of Voting

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS if you want new mame games please say....what ones.... :) as ive got a few more going but really they are getting worse and worse

Hope one of them is Bubble Bobble fixed to latest core or maybe

gun_master_01.png

gun_master_02.png

gun_master_04.png

gun_master_05.png

I hope these are on the wish list

also I might not count the votes from the trolls..... just for peoples info I always have in the past but I might remove them from the count this time

ok at present ill only be adding a 5 or so mame games or maybe driver tweaks...so no new cores...no midway...no new lists with videos...wierd pick from you guys but I dont mind doing this....on the next build...and not even big name games id say as they are all done as we have allready reseached what could go in

if a few days go by and the votes are new mame games like they are...ill lock down the other 2 votes as being not worth it...then ill fix a few games like under fire....gain ground...dirtfox....bubble booble...gun master....and one more over the next few months :)

heheheh resx forum and xbox scene has level one issues from very old builds.....

Xport emus have been massively updated these last weeks. And so did Surreal 64. And so others will. Just go to xbox scene and see by yourself, dear xboxers. Just take a look at the numerous topics and take time to read the release logs.

I bet you'll never see such improvements in Coinops. Instead, you'll have to ask the game-jockey to add a game or rather to tweak some old code to make it run. Good luck and patience.

Don't be fooled, the very old builds are in fact contained in that current Coinops version. You know why ? Because the sources that tramp uses are from 2007. The year when the legendary Xport left the scene.

Whatever, you're free to use this piece of junk. I don't care. Really. I even admit it's not bad for casual gaming. But I can't let such a wanker piss on nice guys that never harmed him.

Edited by waal

:) its in Proof of concept phase will take me a few hours to put it into coinops with all CoinOPS features...like Final Burn core or SNES etc is...I have to think about all the factors...but yes it now boots a game....I also want to move it into HD so thats another 3-4 hours works.....it where I spend my time....drivers take a week per game aprox cause im newbe and Cores take about 1 week per core...normal they are going in a few hours...but making everything seemless means removing alot of keys...remapping the screenresize to common key...changing reboot code...making it autodetect hd/sd and readjust the screen size if you swap...intergrating the * the sort methods etc to make it appear and be sorted by as a console or handheld game....theres alot to tidy

But +T+ thats not the best way to ask to make me want to tidy it.....and ask for waal well read my signature :) lol

Shit I forgot Killer Instinct core.... thats easy if I could get any of the sources to compile as ive allready out the code into the CoinOPS default.xbe to run these

to waal your, I was talking about misinformation about CoinOPS...everytime you guys think im talking about other stuff I could care less about....CoinOPS stuff is over xbox scene and your rx threads and complete balls up help, its funny to me....its level one faults and all the wrong info to fix it...I dont even think about the other stuff I tried it once show it to friends and no one wanted it so ill probably never look at it again as its likely to get more stuff im not interested in.....Get over yourself truely I dont give your stuff any thought if you stayed out to me I wouldnt see anything to do with it really...the threads are pretty dead for that stuff and soon disapear...but I wish you all the best...leave here and get back to it....in stead of reading into stuff wrongly learn and help people properly without to much misinformation

Please get your facts straight before you start protecting everyones virtues....the only virtue is you guys offer newbe help....im sorry if that sounds harse but I know its 100percent acurate....please learn about CoinOPS or send them to PM me or else really you are of no help to them...

But +T+ thats not the best way to ask to make me want to tidy it.....and ask for waal well read my signature :) lol

I don't mean to sound abrupt, but I'm interested in the development of CoinOPS where arcade games are concerned and it's extremely confusing when you say a feature or core is in and then say it isn't. I'm sure I read in one of your feature lists that Killer Instinct was implemented too. For me I would just like to skip all the nonsense around here and just be able to read the sticky thread to find out where development is really at and where it is or isn't going. That's all I (and I'm sure most people here) care about.

One other thing, if you're not able to add or fix something, don't blame others. When I was tweaking FBA-XXX there were a ton of things I could never fix or implement because I just didn't have the coding knowledge. There's nothing wrong with that because people appreciated that I was doing what I could. So if that's the case with certain things in CoinOPS then be straight and just say so. It's far more respectable than saying you refuse to do things because someone has offended you and above all it's far less confusing.