off to develop.....Thread closed due to trolls

BritneysPAIRS

Hi

Like i read before, i think it will be a good idea to add PSX core to CoinOPS for all the greats 3D arcade games we don't have on it like : Tekken, Street Fighter EX, Rival School, ...

It will be best :)

An other stuff good to add ... will it be possible to save games where we want like we want ?

Like on the originals emu ?

Thanks

Bye

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We cannot forget the DREAMCAST.Maybe a Dreamcast core.

and while we are at i figured a 360, 3d0 and jaguar emulator rolled into a gamecube and ps2 emulator would be cool. Then the xbox wouldn't be the SUXORS. AHAHA

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

More Roms and video folders for diferente systems (Arcade, MegaDrive, PCE, etc...) because of the limit of fatx and the 4000files/folder

Yeah. Good idea. NTFS support in Coinops. Yes he can.

Hi

Like i read before, i think it will be a good idea to add PSX core to CoinOPS for all the greats 3D arcade games we don't have on it like : Tekken, Street Fighter EX, Rival School, ...

It will be best :)

An other stuff good to add ... will it be possible to save games where we want like we want ?

Like on the originals emu ?

Thanks

Bye

LMAO.

There isn't any load/save state feature on this patchwork ?

And what about network share support ?

Also screen resizing must be a nightmare...

Xport emus have these features since years.

Coinops really brings you back in time, then...

I guess it's what they call retro... or lamer's choice. Depends...

if we add more than 4000 games to CoinOPS ill add the folders at present I see no real need for this....

not sure if I want to clutter it with save states....to turn it on you can just remap the default key.xml :) hint....

remember my vision is clear an easy to run....interface to launch games that sorts alot better than what is current, favs are easy and clear and tracks usage and can sort by usage or lots of ways....so its all my GF wants and not a techy kind of emu full of stuff only 5 percent use...just click and play anything at anytime....if you really want to dive into features go with xport stuff as you know....if you want everyone to enjoy there experiece that just want to play games id recommend ShowROOM for sure as you guys already know looking at the numbers

vote will go up tommorrow im thinking of the wording at present how to best explain not what people want but time vs reward as everything is possible with time....and everything people will probably want

sig updated to relect current level....we can truck on now....