Help me finish my modded xbox

echoman

Hello all, how is everyone doing today?

First a little back story

I am running a 1.6 xbox 1 with a 320 hd upgrade currently running a xbmc version Built on Jan 17 2010 (SVN:26941, compiler 1310) by T3CH

I am in the process of reverting back to xbmc version XBMC SVN 2008-05-18 (18th of May 2008) rev13120

I want to use the skin 7TFN but the setting screen dosent appear when using any of the new xbmc builds.

The primary use of this machine is for my vehicle, it is a part of my media setup until I build a carpc.

Just wanted to know if anybody else had any experience with xbmc in their vehicle? I also will be figuring out what are the new emulators and what runs what best.

Also I never really got into scripts and all but are there any that are must have and am I really missing anything.

Oh yeah I have about 40 xbox games on the hd, about 50 movies and emulators for genesis, nes, snes, game boy advance and between mameox and coinops.

Thanks

Are you just needing help switching out your xbmc builds?

not really just some plugins and scripts I might have missed from people who use them alot.

I have downgraded to the build I linked above and 7tft is working fine now.

Only thing really left for me to do now is to transfer over the remaing xbox games I dont have on there and to find and compare Mameox platinum 2 and the new coinops build (once I find it)

I am the releaser / developer of both platinium 2 and ShowROOM and ShowROOM is soooooo much better and has the console games all in one way nice looking and operating GUI...plus so many more games now work ro are bug fixed...they are worlds apart now

If you like platinium 2 your in for quite a treat

So the answer is I made them both....and CoinOPS ShowROOM owns platium by about 2-3 years of developement eg it now supports all those Console games you mentioned so you can just launch them though CoinOPS and have a more powerfull sorting engine and also it will be in one place for all your Console/Arcade game requirements

Good luck

I am the releaser / developer of both platinium 2 and ShowROOM and ShowROOM is soooooo much better and has the console games all in one way nice looking and operating GUI...plus so many more games now work ro are bug fixed...they are worlds apart now

If you like platinium 2 your in for quite a treat

So the answer is I made them both....and CoinOPS ShowROOM owns platium by about 2-3 years of developement eg it now supports all those Console games you mentioned so you can just launch them though CoinOPS and have a more powerfull sorting engine and also it will be in one place for all your Console/Arcade game requirements

Good luck

I've noticed your emulator and I think it was actually IFJC_Cinder that told me about it a couple years back. I am downloading what I think to be your CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND pack. So after the download we shall see.

Hopefully I dont get the dreaded slowdown, lol

Actually I thought I was getting your mega pack but it seems like its just the lite, I'll search a little more to pick that one up instead

Edited by echoman