Meeting a chick can someone just rid me of the bullshit detector?

I suggested a walk in the park - as "friends" Shes seeing someone and she said she would like to walk with me as a friend.

Yeah right!!

My detectors indicate a defection.

Internet do your thing: Discuss.

Well... whats the history between you two? Some details might help.

And with people who say "just as friends" they either mean it or want to mean it but don't. Either way, for me personally, i'd stick to their request as an unsure person is not worth the effort.

If you play your cards right you'll end up sexing with her in about two weeks at the most.

Indeed, empty vaginas are quite rare these days and Fatal is making sure he does his part to keep it that way, lol.

and a bit off topic but I just have to say Fatal, i found your avatar hilarious for some reason.

Shit guys I got rejected HARD last night, I was with this chick and we were having fun and laughing and I was bumpin her been playfull then as the night wound down I asked if she wanted to come to mine for another beer and some good food.

She flat out rejected me, I felt my face drop and I could not believe it, she said something about her sister and she wasnt like her , just last week her sister was all over me but I rejected her and she knows I did. (Ok I felt her ass but that was it)

Man I was actually feeling rejection last night, i felt ugly and shit.

I haven't ad a hard rejection like that in a long time...

I woke up feeling like turd.

Women tend to make their minds up about men very quickly. If she told you that she just wanted to be friends, than she probably meant it, unfortunately.

Rejection isn't the end of the world, and it certainly is not a negative reflection of yourself. It happens to all guys. Dust yourself off, move on, and chase the next set of boobs that come your way. :lol:

Women tend to make their minds up about men very quickly. If she told you that she just wanted to be friends, than she probably meant it, unfortunately.

Rejection isn't the end of the world, and it certainly is not a negative reflection of yourself. It happens to all guys. Dust yourself off, move on, and chase the next set of boobs that come your way. :lol:

My second post is a different chick! :lol::rolleyes:

Chaotica , its been awhile since i lost seen a post from you.

And no big Em, you're a braver man than me, I usally have to research(joke) before asking anything like that. Jsut a 'we had a good time' isnt enough for me, but it mostly qorks for my friends. so meh.