Will be uploading work at Devianart

Shoma

Well as it states, I will be doing random writing projects as usual, but since the blogs are down I will upload them unto Deviantart(well mostly becuz some friends i know are on there).

I will upload 1emuAdventure( just for kicks) and finish detective Inky and upload some older stuff there as well.

I also have some new shiz unrelated to 1emu that I would like start as well^^.

Still debating whether I should keep the online names (ex.Gamecop for Ryu)becuase ...well really, it would be kinda confusing if you're not from here.

But due to math whoring up all my time, I have to keep writing shiz otherwise I'll get..."too" sloppy.(I think a certain amount of sloppiness is nice).

"Hey Shoma, ytf should I care!!?"

Well........................., that's up to you...

I run by an old school name, DePoet, might change it back to Shoma.

Well there you have it! hmmm....WOnder if I should change those names....

So whatever happened to my character? Last I remember reading up on him he was fighting Robert, then I think that scene never flourished.

Is there any way I can become a "fan" like I would with facebook?

So whatever happened to my character? Last I remember reading up on him he was fighting Robert, then I think that scene never flourished.

Is there any way I can become a "fan" like I would with facebook?

Im still new to DA but I believe once you go to my home page(link is mentioned in the above post) then in a upper right, you can become a DA watcher and i think it notifies you any new "Art". Prob is, you would have to get a DA account for that feature. AS far as another avenue, I cannot think of a way to relay updates through Facebook(I didnt know you could become a fan without the person being famous).

I defeated you, of course! :)

Keep up the good work Shoma.

Did you know it's been over a year since the forum features were killed off?

And I did not know this! I took a break from writing the chapters and when i came back I was able to do about 4 uploads before shiz went tits under.

1emuadventure volume 1 uploaded. PHEW! Drew some more pics for every 3 chapters. Diso, Robert, GC, madman, garyoak and mooney all been redrawn.

But I been having issues with the last two uploads. SO it may not show up, lemme know if you cant see them.

LAst two chapters were taken off, redone and re uploaded sO i guess it now fully done!

Just to say, Im sorry Akihiro, I totally should of given you a epic fight, lol.

But by that time, I was soo entranced in Robert, Yagami and Agozer(2nd fav) that another epic fight would have been too much.

BUt since Im feeling all nostalgic, thanks for those comments on da blog, AKiro(whoops) Elazul, Mooney, Diso and Robert really kept me going.

ahhh memories..

• 3 weeks later...

Uploading all current Detective Inky Chapters, all should be up in day. WIll try to do more art for it as i did for 1EmuAd.

I will finish this series on DA. Think i only have about 3 more chapters anyway.