CTHD2003 for Neorage X (works with Kawa-X) Link

Mr.X

Gouki......How did you get it to work on Kawa-x Plus?

It won't work for me on Kawa-x Plus or Neoragex.

All the CTHD2003 roms are named 5003-Cx.rom, 5003-Px.rom, 5003-M1.rom & 5003-S1.rom (x is put for number 1 to 8 for C & 1 to 2 for P). The V roms come from KoF 2001, they are named 262-Vx.rom. It will work well with Neorage X if you've renamed all the CTHD2003 roms with.ROM extension.

To use this CTHD2003 with Kawa-X without editing the default.xbe : rename all the romset like Strikers 1945 Plus predecrypted (s1945pn).

Thanks Gouki for the hints and all your hexing works! :D

This hint is awesome to use it with Kawa-X, but I got a problem: I need to let Kawa-X as it is, and get Cthd2003 run in Kawa-X PLUS...any hint to help me out?

Renaming this romset as shown in the CTHD patch (the winrar snapshot included)for Kawa-X PLUS doesen't work.

I mean the game start but there's scrambled graphics. (so there must be some wrong rom in the c set)

Any Help? (not only from the Mighty Gouki and Faboulous N3oGhost! (they worked enough in this days! :D ) I think there must be someone else get it works! B) )

Aloha! :ph34r:

Edited by deltaquad

Thanks Gouki for the hints and all your hexing works!  :D

This hint is awesome to use it with Kawa-X, but I got a problem: I need to let Kawa-X as it is, and get Cthd2003 run in Kawa-X PLUS...any hint to help me out?

Renaming this romset as shown in the CTHD patch (the winrar snapshot included)for Kawa-X PLUS doesen't work.

I mean the game start but there's scrambled graphics. (so there must be some wrong rom in the c set)

Any Help? (not only from the Mighty Gouki and Faboulous N3oGhost! (they worked enough in this days! :D ) I think there must be someone else get it works!  B) )

Aloha!  :ph34r:

Well, i dont know what to tell you, if you say you got scrambled graphics with kawa-x plus..........

the patch provided does a few hexing to the default.xbe that recognizes that the kof99p v4 was 2mb, it adjusts the set to allow for the 4mb v4 rom that you must use with cthd2003.

I guess my first question would be........did you try the renaming that gouki suggested and just try running it in kawa-x...just to see if your roms function correctly?

if so.......then i cant imagine what the problem is since there was absolutely no doubling, splitting involved with this game....it was a pure rename/hex job.

Second question: Did you download the rom that gouki suggested? Since you DO need to get the neoragex compatible version of this romset........

Youll need to download all 12parts then merge them with a program called "hacha.exe" the download for that is above where the roms begin

Look for this:

-IMPORANTE- ES IMPRESCINDIBLE EL PROGRAMA HACHA PARA UNIR

make sure to use the CTHD2003 patch provided at the site and follow instructions carefully.

I dont mind a PM either if you cant get it to work once youve done all this mentioned.

Edited by Prican25

Gouki......How did you get it to work on Kawa-x Plus?

It won't work for me on Kawa-x Plus or Neoragex.

Just to let you know, Gouki doesnt use kawa-x plus. This is something i did and released to the public. Youll also notice he wont answer any specific questions regarding kawa-x plus since he uses his own techniques.

I would hope that some of the people that do use Kawa-x plus would contribute to the newer people trying to get it to work.

Havent seen much of that going on though.

Thanks N3oGhost for this really apreciated help!

The link you provide me is great! This is actually the right romset, CRC perfect too!

All my problem was that I used wrong romset to try to get it work. (downloaded a lot of them, all wrong! GRRR! :D )

I'm really happy, and you help me a lot!

Thanks again! :DB):ph34r::lol:

Edited by deltaquad

I got both sets listed in this thread, as well as the cthdnd.zip file included with the patch for KawaXPlus posted to the newsgroups. No matter what I try, the loading on an Xbox freezes when loading the p1 file. This also happens when loading rotdnd.zip as well. The CTHD zip file works fine on Neorage, so it's not the set. Any ideas?

EDIT: I finally got CTHD to list in KawaXPlus, but it now hangs loading the v4 rom. I did fix ROTD, though.

Edited by Rileq

Well, i dont know what to tell you, if you say you got scrambled graphics with kawa-x plus..........

Scrambled graphics in CTHD2003 with Kawa-X are due to encrypted C roms, that's why you must use CTHD2003 for Neorage X : Graphics will be fine.

If you don't have V roms, take V roms from KoF 2001.