CoinOPS Reignite X + Showroom LOAD bugs

Zeuss

ha nothing to add just ..."ha".. :)

Just enjoying the weather can i propose something perhaps some R & R "CoinOps" that rest and relaxation...seems your losing your mojo.

ps: if anyone has probs with the latest CoinOps just use the original CoinOps Showcase its 100% bugfree!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the upshot of all this is that you're not able to fix the loading bug, but instead of admitting that you're going to pretend that someone else is responsible for it not getting fixed... again.

everyone should use something else....this product is crap and not worth the download.....everyone I recommend madmab stuff and rx extras and mameox and final burn legends and surreal....all this with stuff everywhere all over the place kind of working is what I recommend....cba indorse this so try it and compair it :) I know its only a matter of time before you decide im wrong and this suggestion is comlete bollocks

PS if you want a repair read ealier on how to fix this...if I dont get a bug finder to spend proper time with my tools to fix it I cant fix it...as said 150 plus xboxs with it on that I know of and not one of these issues....all are clean builds though and chiped or tsoped

but im gone from here so the thread dies....if you want help on this and can offer your time and actually have the issue...PM me and ill get in touch MSN wise... not offense but I must move onto other stuff like new features....I dont look back and I cant fix it without the above info.... if you dont understand why I cant then im talking to a wall anyways...take care good luck.... and if you do want true help there is only one way to do it and no one has really done this yet...cheers

quote_of_the_day.jpg

everyone should use something else....everyone I recommend madmab stuff and rx extras and mameox and final burn legends and surreal....

Finally. Even if the rest of his remarks is crap as usual.

Whatever...

untitled1_5.jpg

same problem here with the neo geo games (mslug etc.) on my 1.4 128mb xbox IDE HDD

on my 2nd 1.6 64mb xbox wit 700gb IDE HDD everything is running fast & smooth

tried deleting everything but no luck.