CoinOPS Reignite X + Showroom LOAD bugs

Zeuss

PS CBA no offese but from now on I wont answer anything you say....im sorry it never makes any sense to me your decisions...or thoughts they just dont hold water with me or the people I know ever. But ill leave you to your thoughts and wont comment im sure that will lead to no one really following your stuff.....http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-115-invisible-walls/701576 CBA listen to this....the level 1 trollers are you and I salute blizzard for making this stuff happen...good luck though you should watch it

Um if people want this sorted properly and have the issue I can make test builds and sort this...if you dont do this the proper way and PM me to connect and test then your doomed to keep this bug as ive never seen it....its as simple as do it right or live with it...if I saw it myself I would for sure fix it

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I have to say, especially as someone who this effected, it happened to me on a SATA HD and after I installed about a zillion different versions of CoinOps and other emulators because I was testing. As soon as I installed on a normal ATA HD that was a clean start, the issue was gone.

By the way, what happened to Zuess?

Edited by PhilExile

Good fine... what drive C E F or X Y Z was full...also try refilling it and see if the fault returns....

is the original xbox HD, it was drive E, have no F. on C i have 300Mbs free.

i refilled drive E, until it has only 60mbs free, and the fault doesn´t return.

for example, now, i takes 17 secs to load King of Fighters 94´, and before it takes some minutes

yeah...im not sure that was the issue :)....im not sure at present what it is....

if anyone sees this issue again please test the launching of Console games or FBA games I need to know if they boot slow as they boot a diff XBE

If you can tell me a few titles to try, I'll time them. I'm not sure what determines a Console or FBA game.