The China Opportunity

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gryph, you are thinking of going too?

I'm studying to be a physician, I can't really pick up and leave whenever I feel like it. :P

Once you finished, you can always go and work in China. or India. places with more cases of sickness will help you gain more experience ;)

I want to work as little as possible.

So is everyone moving to China now?

yes, everyone in America is moving to China. Mexico will move north to cover to loss of population. didn't you get the memo?

Well Ill go ahead and get my passport cause it takes a bit of time to get, but Im still undecided. I want proof of the companies validity.

Sheesh Will, isn't Fatal being there, proof enough?? The fact that he is getting more prosperous in the stomach region goes to show you that he is living it up there. Just what kind of tangible proof you are looking for?

if the company decided to pass you by for being an ass and a pussy, i am sure you will regret this and think what would have been the case if you just take up the offer straightaway.

Your indecision is mind boggling at best.

You are single, you don't have a family to feed. i have a wife, who is still working in Malaysia. I still have a house to service.

Even I bite the bullet and decide to move to China, since there is opportunities there. Despite the fact that i have to be away from my wife and we only can meet maybe 2-3 times a year.

Well Ill go ahead and get my passport cause it takes a bit of time to get, but Im still undecided. I want proof of the companies validity.

Sheesh Will, isn't Fatal being there, proof enough?? The fact that he is getting more prosperous in the stomach region goes to show you that he is living it up there. Just what kind of tangible proof you are looking for?

if the company decided to pass you by for being an ass and a pussy, i am sure you will regret this and think what would have been the case if you just take up the offer straightaway.

Your indecision is mind boggling at best.

You are single, you don't have a family to feed. i have a wife, who is still working in Malaysia. I still have a house to service.

Even I bite the bullet and decide to move to China, since there is opportunities there. Despite the fact that i have to be away from my wife and we only can meet maybe 2-3 times a year.

I've just missed him a few times on XBL so I would assume he is fine.

No, it is not proof enough...

I will attempt to not blow my fucking lid... (head exploding in anger)

I have been here since 2007, and have come to know some of you... as well as one can not being face to face. Ryan is a stand up guy, and I dont fathom he would put me in harms way. But I will not spend all the money I have to get to China unless I have the basic respect of having questions answered and so forth. Point #1 is Ryans boss said he will answer any of my questions and he has not. Being busy is one thing... but we agreed I would have questions answered and I feel like Im being taken for granted.

If they choose not to accept me because of this, then I want no part of them! I require dialog with the boss along with other basic needs and they are NOT being fulfilled. I am being ignored basically and it's beginning to piss me off. What I have asked for has been agreed upon, and I am not getting anything that has been promised. I can spell this all out but it basically boils down to me being ignored and everyone here is telling me Im an idiot or equivalent at not jumping on this. How can I have any serious feeling about this when basic courtesies are being withheld?

I do not need anyone talking me into this... I want this. I basically require DIALOG!!! Along with what has been agreed upon... If no one takes me seriously, how can I expect to be treated with respect once I get there?

Will I be treated with the same respect that I have been shown so far?! It appears that this company doesnt have their shit straight... I am not asking for them to talk me into this, I am asking questions and I require certain courtesies. Ryan answered my basic questions but the boss man is effectively ignoring me. Now I hear "I want you here but the fact that it feels like we have to talk you into going does not look very good for you in the eyes of my workmates." Do you hear this fucking shit?! I AM NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY! Nor am I being represented properly...

This is bullshit. I am supposed to come to China and teach for a company I know nothing about, further more work for a company where the boss will not do as he agreed? I know more about how Ryan feels about this job than the actual job.

I am not some jobber-automaton that runs around aimlessly. I am indeed an asset, and to not be taken seriously makes me wonder on how the operation is run. They are going on what Ryan has said about me... I guess... I would expect the powers that be probe me out, ask ME some questions. But nothing...

All I really have an understanding is that Ryan is having a blast... Teaching English. Im fucking sorry, I need more than "yay this is great"

Plain and simple I'm being ignored. How would any of you feel about that?