The China Opportunity

here is a quick question Ryan, if you wanted to come home right now, how long would it take to arrange? say you had a sick family member or you just hated China?

If I were in Will's position (no family/kids/ties) that's really the only one I'd be interested in. as long as there is a safe and quick out. I see no reason to worry.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a quick question Ryan, if you wanted to come home right now, how long would it take to arrange? say you had a sick family member or you just hated China?

If I were in Will's position (no family/kids/ties) that's really the only one I'd be interested in. as long as there is a safe and quick out. I see no reason to worry.

Maybe a day or two at the most to be honest.

One might think answering my questions sooner than later would be helpful. I know you guys are busy but if I am being considered for the position, I require a dialog at the very least.

Please ask your superior to respond as soon as possible.

:D

Haha Grim too many questions mate - big step for you pal.

Sometimes an adventure is exactly what it sounds like - you take a leap and rock and fucking roll bro.

Most of what Ryan has said seems good and on the money he aint one to give out crappy info fella.

Ive known him since i was 2.

It seems to me that you show up - settle in - do some work - get paid - get happy- and get the poontang.

Aint that what life's about?

Im sure you can handle the job.

Haha Grim too many questions mate - big step for you pal.

Sometimes an adventure is exactly what it sounds like - you take a leap and rock and fucking roll bro.

Most of what Ryan has said seems good and on the money he aint one to give out crappy info fella.

Ive known him since i was 2.

It seems to me that you show up - settle in - do some work - get paid - get happy- and get the poontang.

Aint that what life's about?

Im sure you can handle the job.

Well thanks for the vote of confidence. I know I can do well.

The fact that my questions have gone unanswered agitates me though. With the situation as it is, its not too much to ask for some answers in a timely manner. One can not expect me to just show up in China with knowledge Im supposed to teach... only. I require more information.

I want this.

Fair play fella - but i do get the notion this is like labourers showing up at a work-yard that has many many many many buildings to build.

Youll get a lot of travelrs zipping about the planet and they will land there and roll into work.

Im sure if the worst came to the worst ryan would look after you till you could get home :D

Well It'll take a considerable amount of money to get this going. Im havent been working so its an all in 1 shot ya know. I've been living off my money for months and Im no longer rich. I want to buy a laptop so I can run various applications, including Rosetta Stone. Work visa / Passport. Airline ticket. New clothes. And any other thing that I do not yet know I need.

I am not over thinking this as some would suggest. I expect to be informed going into this. I need to know what is required of me and what exactly I will be doing.

I wonder how long it'll take me to be able to hold a conversation. I will learn as quickly as I can though. Here in the states there are people who ONLY speak spanish. It drives me insane. How can you live in a country and not learn the damn language? Its insulting along with many other emotions I'll save you the trouble of reading.

I cant wait to see the Countryside and all the Architecture and customs etc etc etc. I am hyped. AND I am excited to be able to teach.

Waiting for a reply is eating me up though...

Looks like grim is gonna spread his wings.

Hold in their maybe the guy is busy or just having a few days off.

My worrys are stress migraines, show up and im all like "Nugh Icaynt taylk can i lye down plyz?"

then they go "work you democratic pig!!!!" Im fucking levelled if i get a migrane i litterly fucking fold like ive had a stroke hate that shit.

Heh Its not anything like that. I am a laid back guy who goes with the flow. Its troubling though, waiting. Time is of the essence. There are certain things I must know and time is running short.

Bamboo forests, fields for rice on mountain tops, The Great Wall. These are but a few things I want to see. The oldest culture on our planet... this is exciting. These guys created gunpowder. My level of interest is probably more than most. I have always held a fascination with asian cultures... this is my big chance. But even considering that, I must be informed.

I know opium is cheap over there.

China would be awesome though - id probably buy a motorbike, cant see the cops been Keane in the sticks.

Minst you, do owt wrong over their they will fuck you up.