BP is a newbe and I know whats best he lies

Bigby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic that most of use are in our late 20s, early 30s or beyond, yet many act like like they are 12. Perhaps they are emulating their youthful selves? :)

I think if they start banning people for childishness then this forum will quickly become a ghost-town. :P

lol I think this is so true phil..... they are like children seeking approval.... and its obvious they want the world to see things like them....

also adults would see the facts....adults would see there threads fall away.... adults see the world for what it is....not presume they can bantter people into seeing it there way.... this is why I think most people hear arnt adults and I know this is why alot of them act this way... in time they will learn to get on with life and except facts.... and if they want to change this they will reason decisions better and push forward or reliase the obvious things will happen... young people tend to swim upstream and want to fight the inevitable that they also know will happen instead of looking at the facts and how best to in with them.... but if they want to swim upstream and act like children ive always wished them the best as I know it will make no real diff to the scene and is only childs play...

thats why we gave them play pens :P this thread should be part of it as it serves no other purpose

I think some members have misunderstood this thread. BP himself said to create such a thread, so as not to clog up his own.

I thought I was doing you a favor!

So if you want us back in your thread........ :P

Edited by Bigby

lol, i got a few lines into BP's post and stopped reading it.

This keeps happenening to me.

From what i can gather its the same usual rant, word for word. How original.