Your E3 highlights?

emsley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanquish and MVSC 3 mainly for me.

I'll be interested in Donkey Kong and the Kirby game when my brother gets it.

Seemed like Nintendo was the fan to be since Microsoft and Sony were just showing off Natal/Kinect and move respectively.

I really didn't pay to much attention to E3 coverage this year. I don't have any interest in Kinect or Move. I think gaming may be passing me by.

Yup, they need to start giving us good stuff instead of trying to rape us with bullshit like DLC ans a special hat to play a game.

Who am i kidding its gonna be like this for ages now.

Need a new graphics card every bleeding day.

Nothing at the Wii conference turned me on, but I will give them credit for just being the only fresh air at the whole E3 so far.

FPS, FPS and FPS. THen again... it was only fresh for a few minutes before i realized that Im not apart of thier targeting market..."wii party?"

Excited about mvc3 and the new Ghost Recon game(just so tired of COD, time for another title to take the lime light).

TOO MANY SEQUELS!

I was gonna hate on wii for still doing rehashes but i realized....Everyone is doing it, Killzone/COD/G.O.W...(Yes, even mvc3! BUt hey, it's mvc3)^^

I'll give Nintendo a standing ovation for announcing the 3DS. Its the same main thing but the a new and bold idea. I thinks it gonna be some weak 3d vision, but if its amazing then I will be a fan!

I was actually not impressed with Nintendo at all, the new Zelda looks like every other Zelda game that's been released in the past, not necessarily a minus, but even Zelda is running it's course by this point. The only reason why Mario is still intact is because it's doing innovating things with platforming. I don't know how much longer a young boy in a green suit can hold my attention.

Then instead of creating an actually 3-dimensional Donkey Kong game after 10 years, that re-make Donkey Kong Country, if I wanted to play that I would break out the SNES.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is not different from it's 8-bit counterpart except for the fact that it had co-op in which I had to play.

Hmm, after revisiting all the screenshots for games in 3DS, i see that most of it is not actual gameplay shots, but cutscenes (except SSFIV3DS, the chars look ugly). I think i will reserve my judgement until i see actual screen play. Still hope for MGS3.