Vice City XXL & GTA 3 Mod

ace9094

here, ive uploaded you some modding apps from sa, most will work for vc too :)http://ul.to/djcslp

just follow every step on the tutorial, when you are finished with it let it me know and i send you an another one special thing for it and spread it on ug ;) im busy at the moment because i got a lot of exercises in the next weeks.

Tried it, but bangs while loading, ill look for a pal release and try again...

I am using collision editior II beta 4...

it hangs at the very start before the game cut scenes actually load... I have No save games either.

OK i think i know part of the problem....

Now back in the xbox folder open the vehicles.col with Collision File Editor II

-Look for the file sabretur and right click Replace it with the one in the Vice City XXL directory

NOTE: if it doesn't exist just Add the new one

The bit for RIGHT CLICK REPLACE, there is no right click replace in collision editor.

any idea's ?

OK i done this a file at a time ftp'd each one and booted game.... its the GTA3.IMG that causes the crash.... Im using an NTSC version, I will buy a pal version of the game and try again as I cant find a pal game on the net :rolleyes:

did you delete the old gta3.img file from your x/y/z drive ?

since the new xbmc builds after the stable where released from t3ch u dont see the x/y/z drives and cannot enter them with /X/ for example via ftp. start avalaunch/unleashx or an another dashboard and switch to the 3 drives and delete every file in it, start gta and hopefully enjoy :rolleyes:

since the new xbmc builds after the stable where released from t3ch u dont see the x/y/z drives and cannot enter them with /X/ for example via ftp. start avalaunch/unleashx or an another dashboard and switch to the 3 drives and delete every file in it, start gta and hopefully enjoy :rolleyes:

Ill give it a go when I get home, failing that I will use my other xbox with evox on, i think that has x,y,z

Also you mentioned sending something else once I have done it.... what is that?