World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

emsley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England were a disgrace!

Certainly not as much as France's team has been. Its elimination could've be considered deliverance for all the french nation. These people couldn't stop ashaming it too soon with their seemingly infinite arrogance, absence of any fairplay, patriotism, civic sense or respect for opponents or even their teammates.

Quite the downfall, for the once world champions to get defeated like noobs by the 84th-ranked nation by the FIFA.

I don't recall anything this tainting to the WC event ever happened in the history of the FIFA. French football is in ruin.

Edited by Hard Core Rikki

England were a disgrace!

Certainly not as much as France's team has been. Its elimination could've be considered deliverance for all the french nation. These people couldn't stop ashaming it too soon with their seemingly infinite arrogance, absence of any fairplay, patriotism, civic sense or respect for opponents or even their teammates.

Quite the downfall, for the once world champions to get defeated like noobs by the 84th-ranked nation by the FIFA.

I don't recall anything this tainting to the WC event ever happened in the history of the FIFA. French football is in ruin.

To be honest the French know how to get stuff done, you piss them off the strike and fuck everything up.

The saying , the government should fear their people now the other way round. Springs to mind here.

All team get nailed one time or another you'll be back.

Unlucky!

at least you were beat by a team without an ego!

All in all you can be very proud of your team, just think about it though, if the USA becomes more interested in football your national side will become very powerful your population is huge.

You had one of those games were the better side lost.

Tomorrow England may get a real boot up their as if we are knocked out by the Nazis.

Always wanted to see England hammer brazil its the only team I have never seen them beat, beating portugal would be good as well.

Hahahaha oh well at least we have a good reason if we lose now.

Thats a 1966 revenge in my eyes germans will be laughing thier ass off.

It was a YARD over the line.

omfg.

Hahahaha oh well at least we have a good reason if we lose now.

Thats a 1966 revenge in my eyes germans will be laughing thier ass off.

It was a YARD over the line.

omfg.

I still cannot comprehend how the linesman got that wrong.