World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

emsley

this thread is like reading space shuttle manuals to me.

Just check out U.S.A next game inky it cant hurt can it?

;) Bit of support for your national side.

Once you start to figure out how football works it becomes quite addictive.

This just in, goalkeepers fear the world cup ball saying it does what it feels like.

Well unless I see another keeper beaten by the fly away ball like green did last night i wont by it!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is like reading space shuttle manuals to me.

Just check out U.S.A next game inky it cant hurt can it?

;) Bit of support for your national side.

Once you start to figure out how football works it becomes quite addictive.

This just in, goalkeepers fear the world cup ball saying it does what it feels like.

Well unless I see another keeper beaten by the fly away ball like green did last night i wont by it!

It is just an an excuse. You dont see goals galore becos of it.

The most beautiful goal so far is still scored by South Africa.

We should get through to quaters who do we face though let me just check the most obvious... ...

England will most likely meet Ghana and get out pasty white asses kicked.

Or the nazis! We will get butt fucked for sure.

We should get through to quaters who do we face though let me just check the most obvious... ...

England will most likely meet Ghana and get out pasty white asses kicked.

Or the nazis! We will get butt fucked for sure.

And English media claim this year is the best chance England will ever had ;):)

GO KOREA! Go ARGENTINA!! :P

Load of tosh two word cups back we were supposed to have our best chance when lamps and gerrard where in their prime.

Unless Gareth barry plays holidng roll and lets our ass kickers in lampard and gerrard run riot, capello has to play crouch the next game he has to.

Crouch and barry drafted in with joe cole, and please for the love of god capello make them pass the ball instead of hoofing it. All teams that do well pass the ball in midfield to death, un real that a manager like capello has the team doing big fuck off long balls still!!!!!!!!

He still has a defensive problem with rio out and king becoming injured.

My squad for the rest of the group games is as follows:

JAMES

Johnson ---Dawson------terry ----cole

--------------Gareth barry------------- (anchor man protecting back 4 floats in and out of 4-4-2)

Gerrard------lamps---------Cole------ (Must run thier ass off entire game protecting flanks and attacking, needs high energy)

Rooney-----------------Crouch-------- (rooney does hsi thing, and crouch is unstoppable with his height if supplied correctly)

With substitutuions on 70 minute and no later for crouch for defoe, and lennon for cole

The last 20 minutes your face with blistering pace of lennon and defoe with rooney still running round like there is a fire ant stuck in his ass.

Theo Walcott instead of Shaun Wright Phillips I strongly believe although he played poorly against Japan that the kid could of unlocked defences with 20 minutes to go. Too fast, very tired full backs coming up against one of the fastest players in the tournament? You know it!

Load of tosh two word cups back we were supposed to have our best chance when lamps and gerrard where in their prime.

Unless Gareth barry plays holidng roll and lets our ass kickers in lampard and gerrard run riot, capello has to play crouch the next game he has to.

Crouch and barry drafted in with joe cole, and please for the love of god capello make them pass the ball instead of hoofing it. All teams that do well pass the ball in midfield to death, un real that a manager like capello has the team doing big fuck off long balls still!!!!!!!!

He still has a defensive problem with rio out and king becoming injured.

My squad for the rest of the group games is as follows:

JAMES

Johnson ---Dawson------terry ----cole

--------------Gareth barry------------- (anchor man protecting back 4 floats in and out of 4-4-2)

Gerrard------lamps---------Cole------ (Must run thier ass off entire game protecting flanks and attacking, needs high energy)

Rooney-----------------Crouch-------- (rooney does hsi thing, and crouch is unstoppable with his height if supplied correctly)

With substitutuions on 70 minute and no later for crouch for defoe, and lennon for cole

The last 20 minutes your face with blistering pace of lennon and defoe with rooney still running round like there is a fire ant stuck in his ass.

Theo Walcott instead of Shaun Wright Phillips I strongly believe although he played poorly against Japan that the kid could of unlocked defences with 20 minutes to go. Too fast, very tired full backs coming up against one of the fastest players in the tournament? You know it!

It is too late now. I predict England to go through the group stage, but barely, and will be kicked out in the 1st knockout round.

GO USA! ;)

Two ties For US (I dont wake up early enough). Didn't get to watch the game but heard it was pretty foul.

Btw Emsley, I'm just gonna change the title to world cup 2010 Thread.