New mk game trailer

Still can't get over it. Still can't get over the crappy character designs (stiff animations included) and lame moves they thought up for those characters. Fix those two things and the game will be solid.

The animations looked more fluid than Street Fighter 4, and the characters and their respective moves looked absolutely brutal. That vid looked completely badass.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't get over it. Still can't get over the crappy character designs (stiff animations included) and lame moves they thought up for those characters. Fix those two things and the game will be solid.

The animations looked more fluid than Street Fighter 4, and the characters and their respective moves looked absolutely brutal. That vid looked completely badass.

100% disagree.

I rather have fun factor instead of fluidness... Um didn't we all grow up on choppy 2d fighters? ANd I know majority still play them.

Im surprised that NO ONE ELSE has thought to allow damage show on their chars in such a way as MK. I mean....duh? The only thing that would be cool is if the Internal damage would slow the chars down or weaken their attacks. If i break you rib, you shouldn't be moving the same speed as before.

I think(even as a mvc fan) this game gives more emotion than any mvc game does. It makes a douche ONLY want to play as Johnny becuz they have a strong emotion that a douche can relate to.

Gawd, mvc too everywhere to replicate that.

No it's not.

By your perspective, taking away Scorpion's spear or Sub-Zero's ice blast (as well as taking away the ninja outfits that they are iconically wearing) will make Mortal Kombat better. Sounds like your dream fighting game is about naked men wrestling with each other's junks to see who jizzes in who's ass first. Good one.

Why don't you bitch that Street Fighter should be better if Ryu wasn't wearing a karate gi and not throwing fireballs? That's how fucking retarded you sound.

I didn't get into detail about what should change and what shouldn't. They don't have to have their outfits taken away but altered to be different/better designed and overall more appealing. You're taking it into the gay places your imagination seems to like wandering. I said in general it needs an upgrade in its look and be given a better quality makeover than the shit we've been seeing for the past decade, just with more polygons and pixels.

But whatever, you want to rage a hardon over a game thats probably still gonna suck anyway be my guest because thats how retarded YOU sound.

No it's not.

By your perspective, taking away Scorpion's spear or Sub-Zero's ice blast (as well as taking away the ninja outfits that they are iconically wearing) will make Mortal Kombat better. Sounds like your dream fighting game is about naked men wrestling with each other's junks to see who jizzes in who's ass first. Good one.

Why don't you bitch that Street Fighter should be better if Ryu wasn't wearing a karate gi and not throwing fireballs? That's how fucking retarded you sound.

I didn't get into detail about what should change and what shouldn't. They don't have to have their outfits taken away but altered to be different/better designed and overall more appealing. You're taking it into the gay places your imagination seems to like wandering. I said in general it needs an upgrade in its look and be given a better quality makeover than the shit we've been seeing for the past decade, just with more polygons and pixels.

But whatever, you want to rage a hardon over a game thats probably still gonna suck anyway be my guest because thats how retarded YOU sound.

beleive that deserves an "lol".

Moving on, I for one hav never seen that form orf reptile before, and i dont recall Scorp having the weapons on his back. So thats cool(to me).

The gayest thing though is the stage fatility, its almost like he just brushed him off da stage...WEAK! and wow, MKvDC engine is alll over this game. or is the MkvDC the engine that was being used in previous Mk titles?

They don't have to have their outfits taken away but altered to be different/better designed and overall more appealing.

I'm convinced you've never played any MK game in your life.

Im surprised that NO ONE ELSE has thought to allow damage show on their chars in such a way as MK.

They've been using this formula since Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. This title though shows the most detail in character damage than all the previous ones.