is this the next MK

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty sweet. Dude thats fucking Jim Caviezel as Scorpian lol (I think, based on his voice).

I guess they're taking out the alternate dimension/fantasy aspect of it and going for a gritty urban theme. I can dig that, I just wish they wouldn't blatantly say out loud character names, raising the corn level 10 degrees. Use real names or something sheesh.

And you're right, Michael Jai White ftw. I saw him last in Undisputed 2, man is huge.

They should give his opponent in Undisputed 2, Boyka, and the protagonist in Undisputed 3 a part in this movie. That man can do martial arts.

lol, you guys are excited about this? ok whatever floats your boat.

and you're link is jacked. it goes to http://good shit

lol, you guys are excited about this? ok whatever floats your boat.

and you're link is jacked. it goes to http://good shit

Not THAT excited, its just surprising that the series is even being considered brought back to film, and that it doesn't look completely shitty.

Unrelated story? Ruined character backgrounds? Any resemblance to the actual franchise is purely coincidental? Yup, sounds legit to me. And no, I'm not sarcastic - sadly that's the way video games based movies are made nowdays...

Unrelated story? Ruined character backgrounds? Any resemblance to the actual franchise is purely coincidental? Yup, sounds legit to me. And no, I'm not sarcastic - sadly that's the way video games based movies are made nowdays...

:)

Bang on the money. :)