Surreal64 Xxx Ce B5.4 released.

fumanchu

another update to surreall now at version Ce B5.4

original release thread.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=714836&pid=4697182&st=0entry4697182

info.

Changelog for Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4 (including all changes since B5.31)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed: 480p detection for Xbox 1.6

Fixed: Rom paging for 128MB users -> 128MB uses XXX method, 64MB uses original method

Fixed: Skip Frames was a global setting -> now game specific

Fixed: Some long rom names would overlap the skin borders

Fixed: Updated ini files (thanks Darknior, Monkeys69, Spbaabck, Xmodder deluX, Xpfrags, Greatant, Mwaterbu, and Dnyce1987 http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...2374&st=105

Fixed: Updated 1964.ini to v2.1 (Rename 1964_21.ini to 1964.ini if you want to use it)

Fixed: Updated to latest PJ64.rdb (thx scorp316)

Fixed: Multiple *.ini/*.rdb fixes for e.g. WWF No Mercy and GoldenEye (thx scorp316)

Added: Azimer's audio plugin 0.5.5.1 (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=18183)

Added: MusyX audio plugin (Caution: may cause certain roms to slow down!)

Added: Comments line in Launcher

Added: Deadzone feature in Launcher - Increments by 200 between 0 and 10000

Added: Cbagy's 3D boxart and updated default skin

Note: Delete your ini folder before upgrading to B5.4

Note: For even greater compatibility you might want to experiment with the Rice ini files, ultra.ini, 1964.ini, Project64.rdb, take a look into the Docs folder to find out more!

one can only hope the skins not singulatity....if it is its one serious downgrade in my books..... I thought it was a joke and so did my gf (Im still not sure but I think its real now...even though ive been joking about it for a year or 2 and thought it was a joke)...so I hope it isnt as the org one is quite nice and there are some good metroid ones etc.... anyways I can only hope if not good luck to them I guess ... ill just think to myself what will happen as it will be easy to predict....

Best of luck seems all good just pray it isnt

ill stay out of any aguments .... :) if any occur....best left up to people as ive seen it allways ends the way I think it will anyways....people can ague anyway they want in the end everyone can step back and see what way things will go as good as I can.....

Best of luck if it is....its only my opion and time will tell if its others...i pray im wrong

sorry if you had anything to do with skin...ill say no....i have no faith in your skills as you know (from actually looking at your work its nothing personal...neil has some really nice skins, blue fire or what ever i havent tried them or like him but his work is good)....i hope its all good...ill trust myself and my friends thoughts and say its nothing I want for myself or friends.... :).... ive seen and showed stuff and it was always Unanimous....once again although you think its me, its everyone I know...maybe its just an Auckland thing....mybe its not an international thing...

ill let this thread go now....it was a passing thought.....I hope this thread doesnt drop away

But good luck ill trust my inner voice.....and say good luck and hope for everyone sake my inner voice is wrong....

PS - wonder if cba seeing my predications came true nealy everyone of them :).......I know he see it and he hates it...... hehehehe....he can make insults but I see everything I say coming true and its normally the exact opsite to him and I know it will seriously piss him....and that is fun for sure...he can ague it but I know he knows and he knows I love to tell him I told you so...and its cause he told me I tell you so....and I was like lol newbe alert :)

so PS cba I told you so so many times...how does it feel....im enjoying looking back at it, how about you

But good luck ill trust my inner voice.....and say good luck and hope for everyone sake my inner voice is wrong....

That confirms it, hearing voices in your head. Always knew there was something not stable about you.

Something you should have kept to yourself really, there are special hospitals for people like you.

Hey, at least you have one friend, albeit in your head. Even then i bet you argue with your imaginary friend.

BP, instead of thanking the work of freakdave, weinerschnitzel & co, you say "I'll stay out of any arguments". Yet you are starting an argument with cbagy.

Well done to all who have contributed to this release of Surreal, thanks guys.

Edited by Bigby

its not an agument..... its just I have no faith in his stuff and saw it there....and imagined what it might look like and hoped it wouldnt....

I have no issues at all with the project...... it was just a oh my god surely they wouldnt moment.....but maybe its all good I have no idea.......its only one persons thoughts....dont take it to heart...I really dont care as im not really reliant on what happens

I wonder if bigby is cba if not closely linked I know....by spam etc and few other pointers :) but anyways I hope looking forward my fears are incorrect and yes good luck to the project.....it will/would be nice to see n64 working well and looking good on the xbox

PS I know you think im doing whatever but I care little in reality no matter what you think...it was just a big oh god moment for me...it cant be true...maybe its just me....I really do have that little faith in his skinning though.... its just what I think.... ive got nothing to do with this stuff and I havent even see it.... best anyone tries it for themselves id allways recommend that if you want a true informed look of which I dont have one :)

so I guess shut down the issues im probably wrong...get over it and try it.....and hey talk about the emulator...if its not good enough...I guess the thread will die...if it is it will go forward.....ill probably add a little to N64 before my deminse anyways as you guys will know and dont worry its nothing to do with any of this....and I wish them well....ill hand them sources even if madmab or whoever doesnt it doesnt worry me helping them out and im not worried about 5 diff emultors doing the same thing...just as long as im happy with mine im all good :) and so should the others

Hi

Yes freakdave, weinerschnitzel & co. works is fantastic ...

Scorp316 test and upgrade many games ... with the last RDB and INI files ... this emulator is today really impressive :)

The new skin for adding xtras come in one month if all is right ...

I love this project and this great console.

Thanks a lot for all who are working with us on.

Usually a new emu release is a great event for our little scene and thanks to Freakdave and Weinerschnitzel, we now have an UPDATED emulator. Just look at these features to see that it is REAL talent that enhances emulation of a difficult console on our good old platform. Also look how it's nice to see that so many people are able to collaborate in peace and harmony.

It's not just stupido-narcisso fan-service cut-n-paste like a certain DUMB ASS tends to do here permanently.

Now see who reacts first to this news and compare how the same kind of announcement topics work on other forums. Definitely, what a pity...

Edited by waal