I don't really know what to say

Alpha

I'm not saying his kids aren't good, but say in a dojo setting and your kid got whipped by the master during lesson, and he did so to teach the kid properly the ways of the art, are you going to attack him too? Maybe its just my opinion that I think its a teacher's job to do more then pass on knowledge, and while its the parents primary job to cultivate their kids ethics, morale and culture, teachers have an important role in your kids upbringing as well.

Its also interesting when I see parents throwing a shitfit when their parents spank the grandchild. Or some other family member for that matter. When my dad was young he used to roll like a thug back in the old country, getting into fights with other gangs and running into the law etc. My uncle(r.i.p.), his older brother would beat my dad's ass like "how dare you disgrace your family." When I got the worst beating from my dad as a 9yr old for failing in school and the teacher telling him I was a bad influence to the class, he said to me, "how dare you shame your family" and taught me a lesson with a 2 inch thick wooden stick wrapped in duct tape.

Kid's gotta respect more than his parents imo.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think cinder is saying his kids are good.

Seriously cinder you would have to see the states of some teenagers over here they are real bad.

I am of the school thought that kids should be under much more stricter discipline in school.

Much much much stricter.

Well aware...I see the little bastards that live on my street. Some people should be sterilized.

I think cinder is saying his kids are good.

Seriously cinder you would have to see the states of some teenagers over here they are real bad.

I am of the school thought that kids should be under much more stricter discipline in school.

Much much much stricter.

Well aware...I see the little bastards that live on my street. Some people should be sterilized.

thats the problems though the good ones to the bad ones the balance...

little fuckers are getting smarter, the KNOW what they are doing.

i with cinder as bad as the lil bastards are now a days when it comes to my kids i will do the physical discipline my self at home, i would fuck a teacher or anyone else up if they hit my kids. i already had to cuss a teacher out, not for hitting my kid but for calling him a problem child cuz she didnt know how to handle his intellegence.

For the past few months and years, my brain has been in limbo. Seriously, since 2007, I have had things in boxes left to work on, but never got to it. It's not that I didn't have time to work on it, it's that I can't pull myself together to work on it. I'm out of shape (thankfully not obese), always sleepy, and women are tearing me apart limb by limb, due to my failure of fully understanding them. Women are truly a different species than men. To even think they are the same is ridiculous and each gender has it's pros/cons. I'm not saying one is better than the other.

My brain's failure to accomplish all tasks, especially seen in 1Emulation, is driving me fucking insane. Even visiting this place for me is tough, but I still check it almost every other day. It use to be every 5 minutes :rolleyes:... but times are changing.

I hate staying vague, so I'll tell you a little more. The stuff in the boxes are mostly gaming peripherals or older consoles like PS2's and XBOX's I've wanted to open up for some better gaming. My XBOX 360 also broke and I haven't pulled myself together to call Microsoft for the last few months. Damn, I really should do that. Last thing totally unrelated, I am pissed Apple purchased Lala.com and are closing the site down tomorrow. It was the greatest music site since Napster, purely because you could listen to any song once for free. FUCK APPLE!!

Too much rambling... still too vague. Maybe one day...

I've been in pretty much the same boat. I would have expected my life to be more progressed by the age of 26 but it's like I'm barely out of high school.

And yes I too am saddened at the loss of lala. I have $35 credit that I can put towards itunes. Fuck itunes.

Young pretty girls: Mostly egotistical - bitchy - and I would say in some cases evil. (Infact a lot of the time)

very rare you get a young sweetheart now.

Older women - 25 to 30 - Normally pretty good , have some standards, will however be more attracted to a stable guy with finances. (at this age picking the right guy for babies is important)

30-35 Milf land. or any milf for that matter, women settle quickly after having a kid and are a lot more head strong in their partners they choose, you will get good standards from them.

Adventure women - These gals like to get out there, try drugs, go to partys, sleep with the leader of the pack and have fun. Absolute useless ego smashers as girlfriend material. If its shiny, or shiner they follow it.

Then blame you for been a boring twat. Normaly ends up with some normal guy that pays the bills and mows the lawn, but will always itch for the shiny lights.

Miss desperate - Dont be tricked by her exterior - these chicks are normally pretty desperate a bit "emo" if you will.

Will be hard work in the future. AKA debbie downer.

Little miss pay my way: Worst of the worst! She constantly expects money and bigger better things, extremely self centred and very hard to communicate with (AKA manipulative) These chick are usually very pretty, they want to be treated like baby's by her sugar daddy. Princess syndrome for the rest of her life = lonely sad existence, pump another 600 bucks in to her to cheer her up for a week.

The emotionally malnutritioned chick: I was molseted when i was young, I caught my boyfriend cheating, i had no father figure blah blah blah blah - Cheer up or shut up! Will poison any soul you have.

The "I like mean guys but dont know why chick" : These chicks hang round with guys who are tough, like to state they are tough and will kick your ass. They dont last long - she is constantly overwhelmed by the danger buzz from these guys which substitutes attraction. But attraction fades and so she goes back to square one and ends up with another "He didnt mean to hit me!!!" guy. Idiots.

Im extremely intelligent: These are ok - but the down side is they they think they are smarter than you, all the time.

At a party her know how for metabolic rates wont help. How dare you try to have sex with me!?

I like em loud and big: Zzzzzz. Yeah my steroids are in the post ill come back in a few weeks. If I can fit my head in the car after its got swole from hitting the weights.

What I get from reading that is the sense it's time to become a monk, apart from the damaged one those descriptions leave nothing for the likes of me, if they have standards? then thats pretty much game over for a fugly geezer like me :D (if I dont laugh at myself I'll fall apart)

Heh I wrote that on the fly, what bugs me with women is that you always have to trigger this high status switch and once you get one the others come to you twice as easy.

Sometimes a girl asks me if i can drive, to keep her pulling i dont say "No" I say "Im banned" then laugh.

She says what for? I say "running over old people."

Hawq looks have nothing to do with it its just how good you feel inside.

This I can promise you, work on your self to make your self happy and the reactions from women are 50 times better.

Heh I wrote that on the fly, what bugs me with women is that you always have to trigger this high status switch and once you get one the others come to you twice as easy.

Sometimes a girl asks me if i can drive, to keep her pulling i dont say "No" I say "Im banned" then laugh.

She says what for? I say "running over old people."

Well they do rack up points pretty well :D

Hawq looks have nothing to do with it its just how good you feel inside.

This I can promise you, work on your self to make your self happy and the reactions from women are 50 times better.

a moot point if the therapy dont work, hermits have better social lives :(