I don't really know what to say

Alpha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take happy pills, would reccomend them.

Trying to understand women is a landmine of pain - why do you think the pick up community is constnalty raking money in?

Because they have found a product that if you get hooked will always constantly evolve and raise more questions than answers.

few early books by denagelo are pretty much bang on the buck though and I wont hear a bad word said about them, just Dont go further with his products.

Young pretty girls: Mostly egotistical - bitchy - and I would say in some cases evil. (Infact a lot of the time)

very rare you get a young sweetheart now.

Older women - 25 to 30 - Normally pretty good , have some standards, will however be more attracted to a stable guy with finances. (at this age picking the right guy for babies is important)

30-35 Milf land. or any milf for that matter, women settle quickly after having a kid and are a lot more head strong in their partners they choose, you will get good standards from them.

Adventure women - These gals like to get out there, try drugs, go to partys, sleep with the leader of the pack and have fun. Absolute useless ego smashers as girlfriend material. If its shiny, or shiner they follow it.

Then blame you for been a boring twat. Normaly ends up with some normal guy that pays the bills and mows the lawn, but will always itch for the shiny lights.

Miss desperate - Dont be tricked by her exterior - these chicks are normally pretty desperate a bit "emo" if you will.

Will be hard work in the future. AKA debbie downer.

Little miss pay my way: Worst of the worst! She constantly expects money and bigger better things, extremely self centred and very hard to communicate with (AKA manipulative) These chick are usually very pretty, they want to be treated like baby's by her sugar daddy. Princess syndrome for the rest of her life = lonely sad existence, pump another 600 bucks in to her to cheer her up for a week.

The emotionally malnutritioned chick: I was molseted when i was young, I caught my boyfriend cheating, i had no father figure blah blah blah blah - Cheer up or shut up! Will poison any soul you have.

The "I like mean guys but dont know why chick" : These chicks hang round with guys who are tough, like to state they are tough and will kick your ass. They dont last long - she is constantly overwhelmed by the danger buzz from these guys which substitutes attraction. But attraction fades and so she goes back to square one and ends up with another "He didnt mean to hit me!!!" guy. Idiots.

Im extremely intelligent: These are ok - but the down side is they they think they are smarter than you, all the time.

At a party her know how for metabolic rates wont help. How dare you try to have sex with me!?

I like em loud and big: Zzzzzz. Yeah my steroids are in the post ill come back in a few weeks. If I can fit my head in the car after its got swole from hitting the weights.

I get asked why I dont have a girl I say "becasue I haven't found the right one yet."

And its true - I dont like to pick girls without good strong personality traits.

Hell... I met a girl a while back at work. She would come in every so often and grab a blunt and smokes. We would flirt and be done quicklike. Well, one day I kept talking and we were having an interesting conversation. She is in school to be a nurse so we mostly talked about that. I finally asked for her #. Well alittle time went by and we went on a date. Nothing crazy, we grabbed some breakfast, went to the beach and shot some billiards and walked the beach. We went out one more time but thats irrelevant.

I called it off... it just didnt feel right. She was beautiful and so on... but she was too young. She had just hit 20 and Im 32. You see, I've been down that younger chick road a few times. There were gaps in shared perspective. She was just too green, like a rookie in combat. Its a damn shame too 'cause she gamed.

It want just the age though, as I met someone before I left Florida. Christy. Shes like 21 or so now but the issue there was she was already taken.

The focus of this story is its not the women... there are many variables in why someone is lonely. I see this "understanding them" jazz but that is ridiculous. Life is a mix of both random elements and providence. Chance and fate. I believe right place right time is just as important as who it is your meeting or talking to.

Someone might ask why they are alone, what kind of "fate" would allow them to be by themselves for so long. I would counter with... "Whats the divorce rate?"

Reality check, most of us are lonely. Only a small amount of people actually find "true love" which is a relative term. Many think its a myth.

Why do you think there are dating services and the like?

if you are looking for a mate DO NOT look for perfection, it does not exist. just find someone whose shit u can tolerate.there is no one perfect person for anyone cuz no one is perfect, we all have some quirks and such that will eventually get on someones nerves.

just find someone whose shit u can tolerate.

just find someone whose shit u can tolerate.

Double quote for truth

@Gamecop.

I think you're getting too comfortable with yourself, as I often feel the same way at times, not at all feeling motivated or driven or have some long-term goal to discipline and strive for. But things have changed for me. I have a job and have been doing it going on 4 yrs now, and getting fired would make me feel like a total asshole. My main problem is waking up and getting to work on time but its been worse before and i've been trying to maintain some consistency on that. I have a girlfriend, we've been together going into our third year now and i'll say if you want someone bad enough, you will try to be better so you don't lose that person. I've been doing the treadmill almost ever other day or every two days, less so the last two-three weeks because i've been having 10-12 hour work weeks (always around this time of year) but i'm still at it. Again, if I regained the weight i've been losing and went back to my bad dieting habits of cheap, greasy fast food and regular soda i'd feel like an asshole. I don't much care what people think of me or their perspective of how one should behave/retain their image so I guess i'm not shallow when it comes to wanting to be a decent weight and not look like a slob, I care for my own personal reasons and self-examination so when I say I think you're getting too comfortable with yourself it means pretty much that, nothing to light a fire under your ass.

You got to be happy in your self before you bring a woman into the fold bit of a catch 22 though.

Sometimes you go that long with any attention from a woman you get caught up in your ways.

Over the weekend I met about 5 or 6 chicks and the only one I want to go walking in the park with and bye ice cream has currently rejected my advances :blink: method in the madness?

I cant stress enough how happy you have to be inside for it to reflect on the out side.

And the women do not effect your happiness if I miss one I miss one Thats her tough luck.

Im loyal, and good for them. And I try to leave them better than I found them.

Recently I have started scratching women with kids off my list. (this is from experience)

Haing great friends is important, so important.

Solid says "Just find someone's whios shit you can tolerate."

Mostly true - but its not about tolerating that girl is it?

Flaky habbits up front lead to flaky habits down the line,, but if you can accept heir faults you will be better off.

I want to open this blonde chick I see but I Dont, I KNOW she is a party girl and has guys hanging off her arm, and from experience I Dont want that in my life, my next partner hopefully will be the one I have a few kids with so Im screening out all the dildo heads now.

Young pretty girls: Mostly egotistical - bitchy - and I would say in some cases evil. (Infact a lot of the time)

If you hurt those type of girls they will go as far as getting everybody around her convinced that you're a psychopath even if you didn't mean to hurt them, I should know because this has happened to me before.

If you hurt those type of girls they will go as far as getting everybody around her convinced that you're a psychopath even if you didn't mean to hurt them, I should know because this has happened to me before.

Yes very nasty very manipulative sadly I think the same can be said for teenagers in general in the UK/

I had it from a 22 year old lass, i was texing her and she text back then all of a sudden she started behaving like I was stalking her, I was like wtf? you been texting m back and now im a stalker, she began to tell people that I had "stalked" her but it turned out she was threatened by my ex-girl and she told this one that she was going to kill anyone who went near me, in her panick Im pretty sure she tried to make t look like i was stalking her - nasty people, nasty games and sadly good people tend to get the rough end of the stick.

I dont have time for people that i think are in my opinion "borderline evil" the UK has a lot of idiots youg idiots that is growing up thinking they can call some guy a peadophile or whatever and that guy gets his head kicked in.

That to me is just terrible, last year a guy was murdered over been falsely accused of been a "peado" all because some kids thought it would be a laugh, i tell you some kids want locking up.

I have never known such an arragont, ignornat, nasty minded, peopel in all the time i have walked this earth that some of the young people that currently inhabit the UK, absaloutly pathetic excuses for human beings.