I don't really know what to say

Alpha

For the past few months and years, my brain has been in limbo. Seriously, since 2007, I have had things in boxes left to work on, but never got to it. It's not that I didn't have time to work on it, it's that I can't pull myself together to work on it. I'm out of shape (thankfully not obese), always sleepy, and women are tearing me apart limb by limb, due to my failure of fully understanding them. Women are truly a different species than men. To even think they are the same is ridiculous and each gender has it's pros/cons. I'm not saying one is better than the other.

My brain's failure to accomplish all tasks, especially seen in 1Emulation, is driving me fucking insane. Even visiting this place for me is tough, but I still check it almost every other day. It use to be every 5 minutes :blink:... but times are changing.

I hate staying vague, so I'll tell you a little more. The stuff in the boxes are mostly gaming peripherals or older consoles like PS2's and XBOX's I've wanted to open up for some better gaming. My XBOX 360 also broke and I haven't pulled myself together to call Microsoft for the last few months. Damn, I really should do that. Last thing totally unrelated, I am pissed Apple purchased Lala.com and are closing the site down tomorrow. It was the greatest music site since Napster, purely because you could listen to any song once for free. FUCK APPLE!!

Too much rambling... still too vague. Maybe one day...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh I studied women's psychology for over three years now, poured over countless books learned "tricks of the trade."

And not because i was some loser who couldn't get a girl but because it genuinely interested me.

A couple of good points.

1. Women want what other women want.

2. Be happy, be your self and choose women wisely.

you will never understand women period end of story, trust me i just stopped even trying to yrs ago. and you dont have to call microsoft anymore just go to xbox.com and print out an ups label and they will send u a refurb in a week or so. and my mind goes all ways since i got sick a few months back, u just gotta find some shiny light or something to make all the shitty stuff bearable.

Listen to some tunes, go for a walk, shit I'd never thought to see you post something like this, your silence gives off a completely different perspective of who you are.

Or just party, rock out with your cock out holmes.

Heh I studied women's psychology for over three years now, poured over countless books learned "tricks of the trade."

And not because i was some loser who couldn't get a girl but because it genuinely interested me.

A couple of good points.

1. Women want what other women have.

2. Be happy, be your self and choose women wisely...and choose a woman you want for more than 1 reason

Ahem, fixed

Hey GC, I can definitely relate. I have no problem doing what actually needs done (job, things at home, etc.), but when it comes to any of my personal activities I just don't seem to ever make any headway. There are a lot of games I have purchased over the years that I want to play and half of them are still shrink wrapped. I've wanted to go through numerous tech books I have and by the time I have the motivation, they are already one or two versions behind. Unfortunately, I've yet to find any solution to this. :blink:

One thing I can equate to this, is motivation. I have none for the time being, and through this, I relate to the issue. I get bored of my games, I get bored of media in general. I dont ever want to go out and shoot some pool with the fellas or go and work out. My metobalism has reduced to zero. I had one burger today... one. Im still full. My clothes are getting tighter and I dont eat...

Im stuck in a loop and it as if I dont want to pull myself out of the whole.

Motivation.

It's fun, it gives more "purpose" to this already dull life. It's also a game, one where most of the time the only way to win is to become ignorant that the game itself exists.

I fucking love/hate that.

Why do people put forth so much thought/emotional turmoil into women?

seriously. don't try to figure women out.

just know they like shiny things and drinks with fruit in them.

as for the other stuff. sounds like depression. go see a Doc and get some happy pills.