What happened to those ol' 80 page discussions

Hahahaha... I love solidius' new avatar! We can talk about current news in the world... I'm surprised we don't post more of that. The recent Israeli strikes on that boat has got people talking. Obama? Gary Coleman? Lots of stuff to talk about lol

Maybe it was another ploy by NK to drag South through some dirt, who knows. Personally, that shut-in communist dictatorship can burn for all I care.

If China would stop being it's special fwend, we could roll in and destroy North Korea. It'd be Vietnam II and it's a long time coming.

That is my problem with Americans. What is wrong with North Korea? Just because it is a dictatorship and MIGHT have nuclear capabilities? What? Only US suppose to have nuclear weapon? Also, what North korea can do to US? What right has US to involve in the affair between the Koreans?

I'm English, and no one should have nuclear weapons. When I say destroy North Korea, I mean remove it's despotic government. North Korea's government is aggressive and oppressive, and have threatened both their neighbors and the rest of the world. The idiot leading North Korea should be removed, and the country unified under a democratic government. North Norea may not be a able to conquer America, but would love to take over South Korea. By the way Ems, you have it the wrong way round. North Korea sank the South Korean ship. A prime example of thier wish to start a war with South Korea. What business is it of America or anyone else if war breaks out in Korea? The business of protecting an ally. The way world politics is today, war cannot be isolated between two countries. You can't take the attitude of it's not our business, let them fight it out. War today is everybody's problem.