AN ALARM CALL TO THE COMUNITY!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigby and cba.gy please if you have something to contribute in the topic of this tread you're welcome, if that's not the case PLEASE STOP THE FLAMING, GET OUTTA HERE AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO OK? your posts were incredibly offtopic and childish, if you have something to tell or issues to settle not concerning this topic please make your own posts stop the forum troll acting please, easy to understand even for you two right? :)

As i'm sure you can read, you will notice which member started an argument in the thread.

This member regularly does this when he's bored, calling people out from behind a keyboard.

That's rather childish in my book.

As far as topic goes, is this even a relevant topic ? Is it going anywhere ? Is anyone really that interested ?

Edited by cba.gy

As i'm sure you can read, you will notice which member started an argument in the thread.

This member regularly does this when he's bored, calling people out from behind a keyboard.

That's rather childish in my book.

As far as topic goes, is this even a relevant topic ? Is it going anywhere ? Is anyone really that interested ?

Then why you are still here?...... :rolleyes: