AN ALARM CALL TO THE COMUNITY!

oh well crucade and save the world guys...its a battle well worth your time ^_^

in honesty I dont care what they say about me or my work....I know what ive done...im pretty confident about how things have gone....I dont need reassurance or anything like that :) dont use it I dont care....I know the stats on my sites and how they trend....and common sense predictions seem to be working better than listening to people that have axes to grind and also people selling my work...I know of 100s of places doing this...try sd mods :) or any moding place really....they all sell this work as part of there package.....save the world though if you want....ill leave you to your thread and wont flame it as I dont care and im really just saying I think its a waste of time...best of luck with the crucade

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donate (pay them money) or don't. Doesn't really matter does it.

If your having to pay for your emulation needs then your not looking around the forums enough.

Most of the stuff forum members are describing as "for sale" is actually freely available.

Getting all upset about it is a waste of energy. Leave them to it, everyone gets what they deserve in the end.

it's not anything new and it's never gonna change. Hell even the damn Dev of emulators that are free on the PC is charging for them on the Iphone.

To the thread starter...all you have to do to shut them down so to speak is...download every xmugen pack/build from their site (pay for it ofcoarse remember its for a better cause) and then upload/spread it everywhere like herpies! for free ^_^

ps. I believe in you, YOU CAN DO IT!

Why are some of you being such hypocrites?, whining about a money donation while they sit with dozens/hundreds maybe thousands of roms from games they never paid for, mp3s, programs, whats your answer for that?

(sarcasm alert)I'm sure all of you that use coinops and other emulators, only put the games you currently own or have owned on your xbox/pc/ps3 etc.................If you feel that isn't wrong than your a hypocrite, do what is right, honestly delete every rom/game file, and music files you have on your computer that you didn't pay, and that you have no right to have, that programmers spent hundreds/thousands of hours making. Then delete your account on all emulation sharing forums/websites and never be seen again.

Yeah right such lovely speech, like if you don't use emus, there's a big diference between collecting roms and selling other peoples work, thats my answer to you, because that's not a "donation", the donations are free to choose and not mandatory for DL, anyway stop the flaming and the stupid childish ramblings because I'm not going to close the tread and let those jerks catch some people off guard and rip them off, this tread serves like a warning to people like it or not, (sarcasm alert) (retarded proof) if you are fine with these guys trying to sell OTHER PEOPLES WORKS why don't just you go away and start "donating" in their site? BTW genius in the ps3 we only put the games we currently own BECAUSE THE PS3 DON'T PLAY BACKUPS ^_^:) .

You download roms, others peoples work, without paying, your doing the same thing. I saw your post about emulating Killer Instinct on the xbox? So do you have a Killer Instinct arcade machine in your basement? Your doing the same thing, stealing money, but you think it's alright because it benefits you.

You download roms, others peoples work, without paying, your doing the same thing. I saw your post about emulating Killer Instinct on the xbox? So do you have a Killer Instinct arcade machine in your basement? Your doing the same thing, stealing money, but you think it's alright because it benefits you.

HAHAHA ACTUALLY I DO, NOT IN THE BASEMENT BUT IN MY BEDROOM I USED TO WORK ON AN ARCADE AMUSEMENT PARK AND WHEN IT SHUTS OFF THE OWNER MAKE A CONTEST AND I WIN IT, MAN ARE YOU CHARLES XAVIER OR SOMETHING? that tread was to help my friend who's been playing with me for a while back in my house and see somewhere in the web that the xbox plays KI, I know that's not the point but was a funny coincidence ^_^ look fella I'm not trying to fight it's just the things they are doing are far more worse than the things we do, I doesn't feel superior than anyone or something ok?

Edited by elconejotres

HAHAHA ACTUALLY I DO, NOT IN THE BASEMENT BUT IN MY BEDROOM I USED TO WORK ON AN ARCADE AMUSEMENT PARK AND WHEN IT SHUTS OFF THE OWNER MAKE A CONTEST AND I WIN IT, MAN ARE YOU CHARLES XAVIER OR SOMETHING? that tread was to help my friend who's been playing with me for a while back in my house and see somewhere in the web that the xbox plays KI, I know that's not the point but was a funny coincidence ^_^ look fella I'm not trying to fight it's just the things they are doing are far more worse than the things we do, I doesn't feel superior than anyone or something ok?

Ok take a picture of the Killer Instinct arcade unit with your screen name, on a piece of paper in front of it, in your bedroom. Yes these guys should honor the xbox emulation scene and offer things for free, that's what the community is about, but I don't think raising a big fuss about it, is going to help.

Edited by law56kerz

what is wrong with you people...do you have no life at all? you kind of like the rapist and murderers that have issues with the pedo`s in jail...its just plain wierd the moral high ground you guys take and cant see others think your the ones with bad morals.....leave it be....or PM them....there are much much bigger issues in the world and none here are perfect...most take 20 years of peoples work and companies work and want it for free

Wow

Well said BP...

very well said....