TESTING - Trusty 1.4Ghz | 128 RAM

PhilExile

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for people considering, I am planning on writing up a review, but I need games to try out. Please post!

the more i hear about this the more i think im gonna invest in one!

would you mind trying tony hawks 1 and 2 for psx? also maybe could you try out darius gaiden on level 2 the slowdown is terrible. always been wondering about those 3 games on pscxbox.

Sure, added to the list.

Also, per my previous request, please enable 'Display FPS' in PSCXBox and let me know what the average framerate for each of those games is for you on your stock Xbox.

Well, for people considering, I am planning on writing up a review, but I need games to try out. Please post!

the more i hear about this the more i think im gonna invest in one!

would you mind trying tony hawks 1 and 2 for psx? also maybe could you try out darius gaiden on level 2 the slowdown is terrible. always been wondering about those 3 games on pscxbox.

Edited by PhilExile

The only one I have is Cyberball, that runs 60 FPS flawlessly. :)

Can anyone out there hook up the other games mentioned here?

Also, is there a way to enable background sound in Raiden 2 2000? I selected locked on, but there wasn't any background music playing still. Mortal Kombats play fine with sound, 53 FPS steady. I did notice that MKII & III's sound were low, but I just turned up the volume on my stereo.

Can people suggest more games?

:D

not really.... I dont doc anything really....

try tekken 1 2 3 :) soul cal

ummm sengalistrikers..... theres quite alot with that cpu that will work...

stunrunner....cyberball....all midways.....the list goes on and on

Gunlock also works great. (These FPS are all on an 720P HD setup)

BP, I did notice one thing off about perfect pixel on Gunlock (and possibly other vertical games at 720P?). If you launch it at PP X2 or PP Autofit, the pixels are slightly off. This is apparent when you bring up the in-game menu by pressing back + white buttons. You'll see that there is that triangular distrortion through the center of the screen and menu.

If you have a chance, can you take a look at this? May as well have PP be flawless at this point. :) Cos, could you also look just to confirm I'm not seeing things?

EDIT: I think this is a screw-up on my end. I'll double check tonight or tomorrow. :D

Thanks!

Edited by PhilExile

Stryder, also, have you attempted to run Radiant Silvergun on your Xbox? The reason I ask is because its driver status is listed as imperfect at the MAWS database.

how does Radiant Silvergun run in coinops x with upgraded cpu?