Life in China

Have you walked in kung fu school for noobs and stated they have offended your Honor?

Have you got drunk and called a chinese guy "a chinese son of a bitch" ?

In all honesty how is it going for you right now ryan?

Everything is fine, I don't like the present city I am atm. But it's not too bad.

Life here is pretty easy for me and I'm enjoying it.

Im trying to find a job or some kind of course I can do - two years max to drag my life out of the shit but it is proving very difficult at the moment, its very depressing.

I am even considering the navy as a weapons technician, I never ever thought I would join the army/navy but its that bad right now its the only feasible option for me to move forewords at the moment.

Im not happy were I'm living, its a street full of no hoper's all getting drunk, stoned and they drag you down with them and I dont want to return home at the moment and im 100% fucking stuck at my sisters who thinks its a great idea to make me her slave.

If Im gonna be a slave I may as well get paid, the current climate is that bad that if I take a regular job that I will be living pretty much the exact same life style Im living now, I have never been this low in all my life.

One year back I had a few days work a week that always helped, the last time I got a few days work was about two months ago.

Absolutely pathetic.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you walked in kung fu school for noobs and stated they have offended your Honor?

Have you got drunk and called a chinese guy "a chinese son of a bitch" ?

In all honesty how is it going for you right now ryan?

Everything is fine, I don't like the present city I am atm. But it's not too bad.

Life here is pretty easy for me and I'm enjoying it.

Im trying to find a job or some kind of course I can do - two years max to drag my life out of the shit but it is proving very difficult at the moment, its very depressing.

I am even considering the navy as a weapons technician, I never ever thought I would join the army/navy but its that bad right now its the only feasible option for me to move forewords at the moment.

Im not happy were I'm living, its a street full of no hoper's all getting drunk, stoned and they drag you down with them and I dont want to return home at the moment and im 100% fucking stuck at my sisters who thinks its a great idea to make me her slave.

If Im gonna be a slave I may as well get paid, the current climate is that bad that if I take a regular job that I will be living pretty much the exact same life style Im living now, I have never been this low in all my life.

One year back I had a few days work a week that always helped, the last time I got a few days work was about two months ago.

Absolutely pathetic.

Sorry to hear this mate.

If there is anything I can do please let me know. Maybe the navy might not be so bad?

If you want to come to China please let me know, I will try to arrange something for you.