Life in China

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they your cup of tea?

There are a lot of hot asian girls, but its odd for me being Asian-American. I recognize pretty asian girls but they don't turn me on. Maybe because they all seem to try and have a "sweetheart" type of look to them and it bores me to death. Always trying to look big-eyed and carrying a look of surprise/shock/cute, not workin' for me. That and a lot of them are just too skinny lol. I'm also not into the clicks and isolationist behavior most Asian kids perpetuate, I prefer diversity with those I hangout with.

I guess thats why my gf is white. But every once in a while I meet an asian girl that does it for me.

Most asian girls have flat asses. which is a dealbreaker IMO.

asses must be big and round. I feel about asses the way most guys feel about boobs.

Are they your cup of tea?

There are a lot of hot asian girls, but its odd for me being Asian-American. I recognize pretty asian girls but they don't turn me on. Maybe because they all seem to try and have a "sweetheart" type of look to them and it bores me to death. Always trying to look big-eyed and carrying a look of surprise/shock/cute, not workin' for me. That and a lot of them are just too skinny lol. I'm also not into the clicks and isolationist behavior most Asian kids perpetuate, I prefer diversity with those I hangout with.

I guess thats why my gf is white. But every once in a while I meet an asian girl that does it for me.

Asians here are a bit different from the ones back home. We lived rather close to each other in Cali so I know what you speak of. Here everyone is much more down to earth. You would like the people here.

asses must be big and round. I feel about asses the way most guys feel about boobs.

Surprisingly some Asian girls have some nice booty's here. They also have sexy legs. you'll see a slim Asian girl with some thick strong looking legs. Also some have a nice round shape to there butt, not huge but has a killer shape. I am a butt guy too, so I need to be with a girl that has a nice one.