Life in China

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true that all chinamen look like this:

MurderByDeath34.jpeg

serious question. do you find it easy to communicate? do most shop owners and service people speak some english?

serious question. do you find it easy to communicate? do most shop owners and service people speak some english?

Very rare in this city. Most don't speak English. But a lot of the students do speak some English.

Serious question: Can you basicly walk up to a hot chinese bird one that you couldn't in California and just have her eating out of your ass?

Lol, I think Ryan could if he wants to :P There will always be an air of mystery for foreigners.

Serious question: Can you basicly walk up to a hot chinese bird one that you couldn't in California and just have her eating out of your ass?

HAHAHAHAHAHA..........

Honestly not really. But I can go up to any hot chick and get things going. But not instantly have sex.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..........

Honestly not really. But I can go up to any hot chick and get things going. But not instantly have sex.

uhh, the sex will come sooner than you think. They still think foreigners is the best ticket out of China.