Xbox Game Suggestions

ace9094

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure your using a Microsoft S controller, i use a wireless Logitech and have no issues at all.

Also, make sure that there is no memory card in the controller and that the DVD dongle is not plugged

in. Check this site out, these guys have done a knockout job updating Xmugen.

http://xmugenfightingxtreme.com/

Tried to join this site, got email saying admin will email you shortly to confirm how to continue, then nothing, the email was from a "no reply"

I want the MUGEN Streetfighter4 for xbox looks cool :D

hey good idea,

I have been loading up games suggested by Fumanchu, top spin will do nicely...

any pick up n play titles will be great ^_^

keep suggestions coming... im now filling another xbox with games / emu's

artic thunder.

motocross mania 3

did you get bloody roar working for xbox??

Yeah thanks for that.... I just installed it on another xbox i got. Its running xbmc as the main dash, using icons from fancyxbox and the old one's arcade thread.

I would love the setup like how he has it with massive icons, but uts over me head by miles lol

ps i was thinking maybe a hockey game might work ok...

^_^

• 2 months later...
still welcoming suggestions... remember MUST be controlled by D-Pad only and Analog...

Hi

When i read your answer i remember this question i always forgot to ask ... why the emulator have not mapped the Analog controler by default and just the D-Pad ???

Because on the real PSX there are the two Analog controlers too ... it is an emulation problem ?

Thanks

Bye

still welcoming suggestions... remember MUST be controlled by D-Pad only and not Analog...

Hi

When i read your answer i remember this question i always forgot to ask ... why the emulator have not mapped the Analog controler by default and just the D-Pad ???

Because on the real PSX there are the two Analog controlers too ... it is an emulation problem ?

Thanks

Bye

Because I have a hacked pad for my xbox arcade machine (Thanks Garcimack)... I read that the analog is too sensative to wire up for use on an arcade machine :)