A question to CoinOps

BritneysPAIRSisaGOD

added support for neogeo unibios 3.0 :) in mame and fba core...patched some stuff into Showroom builds for when I have bandwidth

i've tried to locate the neo-geo uni-bios 3.0 and after 3 weeks of looking i gave up can you help me out i need to find these bios or are you going to include them in the next release?

or if you know were i can get these bios please pm me man and btw GREAT work and DONT listen to what anyone else says your awesome! :)

The author of the Unibios has the cheek to charge for the latest version, which at last check was 3.0 still, so if you want it you either have to buy it from the author's website, or get someone who has bought it to give it to you.

The author of the Unibios has the cheek to charge for the latest version, which at last check was 3.0 still, so if you want it you either have to buy it from the author's website, or get someone who has bought it to give it to you.

he sends you a chip all i want to do is have a dump of it so we can use it in coinops....there has GOT TO BE SOME ONE WITH IT out there ........some where

Please don't ask for warez / roms, read the rules.

The author of the Unibios has the cheek to charge for the latest version, which at last check was 3.0 still, so if you want it you have to buy it from the author's website

The guy put a lot of effort into it, even if it is based on SNK's intellectual property.

The rights and wrongs of it are not our business. We aren't the internet police.

Please don't ask for warez / roms, read the rules.

The author of the Unibios has the cheek to charge for the latest version, which at last check was 3.0 still, so if you want it you have to buy it from the author's website

The guy put a lot of effort into it, even if it is based on SNK's intellectual property.

The rights and wrongs of it are not our business. We aren't the internet police.

true thanks Robert for the info i was not going to ask for the bios i was just going to ask does it exist because i have looked everywhere and i am unable to find it