I now, have a job

Sorry I haven't been around, but I finally graduated from Tech School, (almost got kicked out of the Air Force for good, for failing three too many tests), and now I'm finally employed. Everyday of my job, I working on and walking around C-130 aircraft on the flightline, huge things.

ac130.1.jpg

I haven't been able to enjoy life, (yes, I am a shallow person), because I don't have internet, I can't get internet because I don't have a mailbox, I can't get a mailbox until I move into a different dormitory, (it's full, I'll have to wait until a slot is open). Until then, expect me not to show up too often.

Life at the moment is satisfying yet completely uneventful. I haven't seen my kin in almost a year, I have contacts, (that of which I'd rather not pester), no video games, and I can't get video games sent here because I don't have a mailbox yet, that mailbox is preventing me from doing many different things. I'm Outie dudes.

If anyone's wondering, I'm living at this base. http://www.kirtland.af.mil/

Good for you. I, on the other hand, always struggle with finding a job - in fact, the entirety of my short employment history consists of nothing but lucky breaks, in which my [apparently inadequate] skills as a job hunter played no part.

At the moment no, because I'm the new guy, everyone picks on the new guy. I'm considered a baby until I've been working for about two years or more.

If we're working on an aircraft, I'm the "tool bitch", the tool bitch is the new guy who is ordered to go fetch different tools for the higher uppers to work with. Life however, is much better, than before. Being paid to be the tool bitch ATM is decent.

At the moment no, because I'm the new guy, everyone picks on the new guy. I'm considered a baby until I've been working for about two years or more.

If we're working on an aircraft, I'm the "tool bitch", the tool bitch is the new guy who is ordered to go fetch different tools for the higher uppers to work with. Life however, is much better, than before. Being paid to be the tool bitch ATM is decent.

It is the same everywhere. Until you get some years of experience, you will be everyone's bitch :) Just learn to deal with it, you are still young :)

Heh, I had enough of working in a fixed job everything I do is off my own back now and I pray it can continue, work is trickling back in now I earn an honest buck here and there and you know what?

Id rather clean someone's car, or up root someone's garden a few times a week rather than go to a job where i feel trapped.

This week alone I earned enough to keep me happy, as long as i have good clothes, good games and a holiday now and then im good.

• 1 month later...

Wheres are the big machines, money there a lot woman with bouncing asses for mating . . . or fast sex! That why every man want be a pilot, driver or policeman or work in health buisness!

213.238.77.174-2010.06.25.11.24.04.jpg