Soon : ProGear no Arashi

Mr.X

Here is the email I received when I emailed razoola and made a cash donation and offered him my progear board.

"Thanks for the donation and Im glad you find our site intresting. Yes I have had the progear board in the past and have the decryption data from it. However I do not have the graphics or sound ROM dumps from the game because I am not able to dump that info with my current programmer. Once this info has been dumped I will then release the XOR info for the game.

If you were really wanted to donate a game we are looking for a puzloop2 board to dump.

Regards and thanks again Raz"

Basically, once the Guru dumps the roms the game will be good to go. When that will happen is subject to question.  :D

Wow, there are people who really donates game boards!! :(

that, or they just donate money to either Razoola or Guru so they can buy em

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got most of my pcbs from a dealer in Hong Kong...but I bought my two cabs here in the states, actually, within a half-hour of my house. As much as I love emulation, nothing beats playing the actual board, except maybe neo geo and cpsII which both emulate amazingly. If you can afford it, buy pcbs..I have a small collection, of around 30 boards, that grows monthly. As for progear, it's one of THE best shooting games I have ever played. The animation is truly amazing, and the gameplay is top-notch. I do hope this gets emulated soon as I no longer have a cps2 mobo :(

• 1 month later...