Soon : ProGear no Arashi

Mr.X

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do the XOR's do ? u mean once these are released the roms are released to ?

XOR remove the copy proptections from the CPS2 games so that they can be played. Undoubtedly, the ProGear no Arashi is already dumped and floating around, it's just the XORs that are pending. CPS2 Shock will release the XORs once a set amount of time has passed since the game was released in the arcades.

Edited by Agozer

what timetable is it? the most recent CPS release to be officially supported in Kawaks is 1944 (US 000620) while Progear no Arashi is labeled (Japan 010117). So, if the most recent build (1.49) is from August and supports games up to June 2000, i reckon that by December or January we'll have the XOR's for Progear.

Sound right to you Agozer?

what timetable is it?  the most recent CPS release to be officially supported in Kawaks is 1944 (US 000620) while Progear no Arashi is labeled (Japan 010117).  So, if the most recent build (1.49) is from August and supports games up to June 2000, i reckon that by December or January we'll have the XOR's for Progear.

Sound right to you Agozer?

Yeah, pretty much like that. I could be wrong though.

at the FBA forums it was once asked if they will support Progear in their next release and they said yes. now im not saying that you should wait for the next release of FBA since i doubt that it is meant to be tentative.

im just saying that you may have a better chance waiting for an emu that will support it. besides Progear is now pretty much a 3-year old game, its not like youll need an eternity hoping for official release unlike any of the 2003 games

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the email I received when I emailed razoola and made a cash donation and offered him my progear board.

"Thanks for the donation and Im glad you find our site intresting. Yes I have had the progear board in the past and have the decryption data from it. However I do not have the graphics or sound ROM dumps from the game because I am not able to dump that info with my current programmer. Once this info has been dumped I will then release the XOR info for the game.

If you were really wanted to donate a game we are looking for a puzloop2 board to dump.

Regards and thanks again Raz"

Basically, once the Guru dumps the roms the game will be good to go. When that will happen is subject to question. :(

Here is the email I received when I emailed razoola and made a cash donation and offered him my progear board.

"Thanks for the donation and Im glad you find our site intresting. Yes I have had the progear board in the past and have the decryption data from it. However I do not have the graphics or sound ROM dumps from the game because I am not able to dump that info with my current programmer. Once this info has been dumped I will then release the XOR info for the game.

If you were really wanted to donate a game we are looking for a puzloop2 board to dump.

Regards and thanks again Raz"

Basically, once the Guru dumps the roms the game will be good to go. When that will happen is subject to question.  :D

Wow, there are people who really donates game boards!! :(