I told a queer I was going to beat him.

Recently I was thinking about stuff, and with my head becoming clear I have had a slightly different view on things going on in my life.

Anyway Im lied on my sofa today and I was just super tired.

I had my window open and I heard an old familiar voice, it was my ex girl, and it automatically pissed me off.

I was already in a shitty mood today when that sealed the deal, i came round and went outside to have a smoke and a tea and to see if I could spot that bitch.

She came walking back down the street with her "gay" friend and for whatever reason I just couldn't hold my tongue.

I blatantly called her a slut and waited for her reaction, then I taunted her over her baby she tried to fob off on me, my friend came out and heard all the stuff I was saying and i could see him laughing.

I fucking hosed her man.

retreating after a job well done the stupid bitch and her gay friend come back up the street and I just thought "wtf is wrong with these people?"

I stuck my head out of my window and Yelled "Are you fucking morons with a combined IQ of 45?" then gay guy fronted me "Why Dont you leave her alone!"

HA!

It just flew out of my mouth: Fuck of faggot before I knock your teeth down your neck!!

Then He nearly fell on his ass, and I looked her dead in the eyes and said "and you fucking whore Ill shove that phone up your ass and if you think your getting away with it cause you're a woman ill come down there and rip your fucking head clean off."

At this moment I ran to my door ready to verbally assault further (i fucking flipped) but the fucking door was locked and I forgot my key upstairs I ran back up to get it by the time I found the key they had walked off pretty fast.

I felt pretty good about all this.

Hey sometimes they say "forget" well i say every now and then its fine to "remind."

i tried to think if what I did was bad, but I concluded that I had done my self proud for all the shit Id had off her.

If you wanan bug someone real bad just remind them everytime you see them.

It only take a minute of your time. :(

next time she walks down my street im gonna plant a fucking water pistol in my hands and just fucking hose her.

I felt so liberated today. :) :)

If you know a douche, and you have been done wrong, and if nobody can help you maybe you could hire emsley.

Dun dun dun duuun dun dun dun dun dun!!!!!

Fuck em!!

Seriously Ems, listen to Bobby:

Im over at crows nest for the weekend ice.

Get some of this city stress off my back.

Go tomorrow night, then im back again for a week 3 weeks after.