My 1.4ghz 128mb trusty board

Neo369

ok guys, a quick update. i have patched mameox.xbe and default.xbe as advised and everything works awesome! i have no idea how the patch works but it does. all of my games play full speed with sound and i have ram to spare =] this is on 720p with the hq sound setting and video enhancing effects all on.

mortal kombat with sound = amazing haha. back to my childhood lol.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, a quick update. i have patched mameox.xbe and default.xbe as advised and everything works awesome! i have no idea how the patch works but it does. all of my games play full speed with sound and i have ram to spare =] this is on 720p with the hq sound setting and video enhancing effects all on.

mortal kombat with sound = amazing haha. back to my childhood lol.

so how about actual xbox retai; games have you tried any yet??

just curious more than anything and also how long did it take you to recieve the xbox from trusty,as in from the day you ordered it to the day you recieved it.

i sent out my board on april 12, and got it back with all the modifications on april 30. so less than 3 weeks total. part of the delay was the volcano stopping flights...trusty sent out my board april 25, only 3 days after he received it on the 22nd. his service was very quick.

also, with retail xbox games (nonpatched), many work, but many do not. they run too fast overall, or only some aspects will go too fast (timers, etc). after patching them, they all work perfect.

Edited by Neo369

hi all i sent the money to trusty 2 days ago to buy a 1.4mh + 128ram :):D this is what he QUOTE (Hi ,Carlo3do,I will check tomorrow and arrange a board for you ASAP...Regards!Trusty) now i wait i will post the news when i get it :D

Edited by carlo3do

hey guys, need a bit of help...so i have been having a problem making my box boot lately. sometimes it works fine no problems, but sometimes it takes many tries just to start it up. when i turn it on, it starts for about 2 seconds, nothing comes up on my tv yet, then it turns right back off. it turns on again on its own, then same thing. the third time it turns on, it stays on, but will not boot...the leds at the front just flash, but no on screen errors...

anybody know what is going on here?

power supply maybe?

when i finally do get it up and running, i have absolutely no problems. just when i try to start it...

Whatever that is sounds bad man.... Maybe you should just go to a used game store and spring 50 bucks for a new one.

Best case, you find out it was just a faulty power cord...

Worst case, you're on your way to building a new box.

I feel for you man. I dread the day that my Box dies. That's why I have backups :D

hey guys, need a bit of help...so i have been having a problem making my box boot lately. sometimes it works fine no problems, but sometimes it takes many tries just to start it up. when i turn it on, it starts for about 2 seconds, nothing comes up on my tv yet, then it turns right back off. it turns on again on its own, then same thing. the third time it turns on, it stays on, but will not boot...the leds at the front just flash, but no on screen errors...

anybody know what is going on here?

power supply maybe?

when i finally do get it up and running, i have absolutely no problems. just when i try to start it...

That sometimes happens on a box im working on that has a faulty dvd drive. Maybe check all the cables are plugged in correctly (ide cable and dvd power)

Try turning it on with the eject button and leaving the tray open until it boots, if it works every time then it might be the dvd drive playing up?