SSFIV

Lol I like seeing these guys with 5000+ bp that aren't very good losing to me at 0.

But i'm not digging that there's no player match and you can't choose which game to join. :\

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah saw that. Pretty cool production value but could've picked a better Ryu imo. That Ken looks great I think, and Akuma's funky wig is just bad lol.

Lol I like seeing these guys with 5000+ bp that aren't very good losing to me at 0.

But i'm not digging that there's no player match and you can't choose which game to join. :\

Just go to endless battle and once in there go to custom match. From there just accept and pick from your list of rooms

Edited by echoman

Just played against a pro... one of my friends from Florida. This guy is the real deal. I was hoping for practice but ... I still have yet to build the stick. I will not get serious until I build it, to hell with using the regular controller. I refuse to build up skill with a shitty controller just to switch to the stick later. But I playing against my friend makes me realize how far off I am.

Shoma... if I see him and you both on at the same time, I'll attempt to get an endless battle going. You deserve to play against someone who is actually good. Just... I hope you take loosing gracefully. When I kept kicking you in the face with Sagat you got pissy. My friend is the real deal. Expect a beatdown if and when this day comes.

As for that movie... meh. Great cameras! Their choreography was poor among other things, but the cameras were good.

Verestic... multiplatforming? From 0 to 2 systems in such a short time... heh. Well Im game.

I dunno, we'll see. I've only played with Agozer on PS3 but dude's in Greece so the lag was prominent to say the least.

I dunno, we'll see. I've only played with Agozer on PS3 but dude's in Greece so the lag was prominent to say the least.

More like Finland. Didn't experience any lag on my end, though.