FBA Next Arcade Emulator for 360 WIP..

fumanchu

link via xbox scene.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=712088

normally i would post this in the 360 forum but that place is pretty much dead and seeing as a lot of people here in the xbox forum have a lot of interest in fba it makes more sense to post here.

it seems like they have cps1,cps2,neogeo,taito running at 60fps in1080i,they have done well to accomplish that and it is still in a wip stage.

the guys behind this are lantus and i think kev......these are the guys who did the original port of fba on the xbox way back when(2003/2004).

fba on xbox was originally called final burnx but it did not have the sega games it was a cps1,cps2,toaplan and raizing emu.then neogeo was added and it became final burn alpha xxx.

so good to see them back in the console emulation scene again.....

has anyone got a jtagged 360 in this forum??

nice its only a matter of time before the 360scene explodes full blast....:)

i am not sure if it is going to explode as much as the xbox scene originally did becasue back then anyone could mod a xbox,but with the jtagged 360 you have to have a dashboard from before the july 2009 update so a lot of people are limited to homebrew access.

i still think somewhere down the line this will be fixed though.

all i want on 360 is region free gaming for all those great japanese shmups,i did get mushi futari and espgalauda 2 as they got region free releases.

if you have a jtagged 360 then obviously you get region free gaming already.

The day 360 homebrew becomes as easy and well presented as Xbox, is the day I actually buy one.

didn't it say 1080p too.

i had a jtaggable 360 but it i couldn't fix heat issue with new paste or what ever...

i agree with ice... i'll wait.

Edited by tristanx

the guys behind this are lantus and i think kev......these are the guys who did the original port of fba on the xbox way back when(2003/2004).

Hmmm. :)

Hi,

Sorry, i know this new but don't post it here ... you have been a good idea Fu ;)

Yes i have also 2 JTAG x360 ... for my part it is the future :)

It is a very impressive machine ... and when you know all will work in 1080p full HD full speed on it ... it is really impressive lol

I already play CPS3 on it with 60 fps full speed with an other emu :D

I think the scsne on x360 is just begining and will increase with the time ... i wish it lol

Tey already port on x360 PCE, DS, GENESIS, SNES, MAME, OpenBOR, .... and N64 come quickly lol

N64 with full speed, and HD texture support like on PC :D

And we dream about future SATURN, DREAMCAST, PLAY1 and 2, and why not WII lol ?

For boost the x360 i think some xbox coders must help them if possible ... if MADNAD can one day give the source of all they're emu update with the last menu for Xtras it will be the best if they can port them on x360 with core update of the emulators like the last PC version :D

THE ONLY PROBLEM is that the XTRAS are with video on XMV ... not WMV ... i know x360 can read the two files ... but is it possible to reconvert an XMV to WMV ?

Because with the time ... in a fwe years ... XMV will be a problem for use the XTRAS on maybe x360, but sure for use them on PS3, or PC, or x720 lol

Who can respond me for this ?

Thanks

Bye

We're working on getting the WMV files out there. We had a bunch done, but all our MU links were wiped away. I just didn't include them in the torrents because those are the "XBox Editions" and since they're meant to direct to XBox FTP after downloading, the WMVs would have ruined that feature if they were included.

As far as converting XMV back to WMV, I'm not aware of anyone who has ever done it or even tried it.

lol...."MADNAD". Freudian slip?

I'm sure he'll release the sources. None of us plan on watermarking anything or holding anything back. We're giving everything up when it's all ready.

Hmmm. :)

hmmm+1 :D

yeah the 360 seems to be the way to go now but i am starting to think about getting a wii,mainly for the first party nintendo titles and sin and punishment 2 and tatsuk(whatever its called)vs capcom.

the wii seems really easy to mod hell its just a gamesave exploit,but we will see,still keeping my fingers crossed that the jtag exploit becomes more accesible for newer dashboards.

Woaw, excelent new if you have already think about to distribute the WMV too :D

You are the best with your team :)

I will stand up for them too lol ... for the future Xtras 360 Pack lol

We're working on getting the WMV files out there. We had a bunch done, but all our MU links were wiped away. I just didn't include them in the torrents because those are the "XBox Editions" and since they're meant to direct to XBox FTP after downloading, the WMVs would have ruined that feature if they were included.

As far as converting XMV back to WMV, I'm not aware of anyone who has ever done it or even tried it.

lol...."MADNAD". Freudian slip?

I'm sure he'll release the sources. None of us plan on watermarking anything or holding anything back. We're giving everything up when it's all ready.

Fu, the WII is very simple to MOD, if you want MP me i can explain you and give you the most easy way to do that lol

In France we can now buy some WII just for 120€ lol

But for my part i prefer stand up the emulator on x360 like DOLPHIN :D and use it with NATAL :D :D ;)

I wish DOLPHIN will make WII in HD on x360 like LOVE64 will permit us to use HD texture packs on N64 like on PC :D

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php?/files/ :) hehehe they are being added to and worked on across the board all the time....plus ummm they have commercials etc :D if you know what I mean... there is alot more movies than that project and on proper ftps and will stay around....just a hint and it has way way more and in muliple resolutions....also avalibe on dvd blah blah blah....just for the future they will be there and yes

it took about 1 day to get every mame video....maybe you can wait for years but from what I saw they where all from that site org...same as the ones on hyperspin...maybe there are from elsewhere but its so easy to grab anything you want without waiting from here at any time and in muliple quality settings...with all the extra rubbish like commercials etc ambient sounds interviews blah blah