3D TV

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They kept saying on the radio over here that Clash of the Titans was better in 2D. They were telling everyone not to see the 3D version.

They kept saying on the radio over here that Clash of the Titans was better in 2D. They were telling everyone not to see the 3D version.

That's because the movie wasn't made in 3D like Avatar was, it had post-processing run on it.

That's because the movie wasn't made in 3D like Avatar was, it had post-processing run on it.

Indeed. The move was filmed in 2D and then they took various layers and artificially added depth. It looked much like a pop up book and that was pretty lame. Since you cant see in 3D Iceman (sidenote) Avitar had absolute depth. Immagine looking at a picture of a tree in the background... like on a poaster board. Avitar had actual depth so it didnt look like a picture book at all.

Sidenote: I have been reading various techniques used for 3D viewing. I was wondering the extent of your inability to see them. Hmmm perhaps the technique used in that glassesless 3D TV will work for you?

Sidenote: I have been reading various techniques used for 3D viewing. I was wondering the extent of your inability to see them. Hmmm perhaps the technique used in that glassesless 3D TV will work for you?

Maybe. All my optician told me was that it's something to do with the axis of my eye. And that as I get older, it may alter so I can see it again, like I used to be able to when I was younger.