The xbox unreleased retail games thead..

fumanchu

thought i would start this thread up for people who might not know about some of the games for xbox that never saw the light of day.

the red star.

this is a great beatemup/run and gun style game,bloody shame this never got a release.

ATV3 lawless.

this is a pretty good quad racer.

of course there is also rent a hero 2.

anymore unreleased games you guys know about??

i thought i vaguely remembered a medal of honor game that didn't ever get released.

Edit: Medal of Honor: Airborne

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/medalo...orne/index.html

Edit 2: see if this link works. there are about 3 pages of canceled games here. not all were completed or even came close im sure, but there are some pretty cool ones there.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=ga...=all&page=0

Edited by Neo369

Are these all games that are released after cancellation, as in available to download somewhere? or are they just games that were canceled in general? If its just games that were canceled I think the Xbox wiki has a list of all canceled projects.

awesome....

anyone know of anymore that were cancelled but made it out to people? or beta versions that are different?

I once had a beta of Tony Hawk THPS on PSX he used to glow lilke the readybrek man and the levels were different slightly. At the end of downhill jam, you hit a ramp and broke through a window into the skatepark level

I loaned it oput and it never come back, ther lad moved house and my game was gone for ever ;)

was there ever the release of the e3 demo of halo 2?

when the actually game was released i was disapointed that the e3 level wasn't in it.

maybe there is a kotor 3 we don't know about!!

Edited by tristanx

Are these all games that are released after cancellation, as in available to download somewhere? or are they just games that were canceled in general? If its just games that were canceled I think the Xbox wiki has a list of all canceled projects.

Yes, type

snesorama

in google.