Official Red dead Redemption thread.

emsley

Yeah its just how many slugs it takes to put a guy down, still when your wanted the law seem to have extra awesome aiming.

Who the hell would run at a bear with just a knife?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, not tried it out yet though, did use the glitch it introduced into mp though which gave free xp, no npc would spawn so any hideout you went to it thought you'd cleared due to no enemies, rinse & repeat as much as wanted, though I only bothered to jump a few levels rather than go for the full 50 as many no doubt did, gonna be a lot more legendary ranks out there now. The glitch is fixed now so it's back to 15-20 minutes or so on hideouts rather than appear, get xp after a second or two (depending on hideout) hammer left to replay & repeat, but then you do get more for killing all the enemy so it works out.

Yeah its just how many slugs it takes to put a guy down, still when your wanted the law seem to have extra awesome aiming.

Who the hell would run at a bear with just a knife?

Be sure to slightly raise the reticule after a new lock... try for the head.

"kill" a bear with a knife... soften him up with a few slugs and backpedal with the knife. I've been doing this since 5 years of age... all Americans do this as a right of passage. Didnt you know?

The Co-op pack is out now, Anyone else got it?

Yes

I am bored with the game already. Like how i got bored with every other GTA games after some time. It will be a while before I will get back into this.

Like I get bored with every game. There is a overabundance of monotony in this game... at least with GTA you can just drive for no reason. Riding the horse aimlessly just doesnt have the same effect.

• 1 month later...

OK, I just got into this game starting yesterday. I'm trying to recruit a 1EMU posse gang for the Playstation 3 (PSN) side only, if anyone wants to run through coop together, please respond here, and we'll add each other so we can get into it sometime later tonite or tomorrow. Me and echoman would definitely be playing this together, so if anyone wants to join us for Free Roam/DLC Coop, please let us know. Also please if you have mics, headsets, bluetooths, by all means use them. It's necessary that we all work together but have fun at the same time.