Official Red dead Redemption thread.

emsley

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game starts of amazing then when you got to Mexico like you say gryph its kinda like they split the game in to two sections, when I was in mexico I wanted to be back in the west herding cattle, the missions in mexico were not as much fun as the missions in the west, the characters became less interesting and not as much imagination was put into missions, sadly I think this might show in any DLC in the future just like GTA episodes.

i think Im nearing the end now, but still dont have a buffalo rifle.

you can buy the buffalo rifle after you finish the 5th hunting challenge. (kill 2 cougars with a knife)

you can buy the buffalo rifle after you finish the 5th hunting challenge. (kill 2 cougars with a knife)

Thanks for that - those wolfs were hard as fuck! who would go up to a pack of wolves and just start balding them lol

How the hell do you run up to a cougar and fuck it up it with a blade they are harder than wolves.

Im just doing the "boars, beavers, and something else, i cant find any beavers.

I think its beavers anyway, if you need to know where the treasure is just ask. :D

I finished all the treasure, survivalist, and sharpshooter challenges. I've just got hunting challenges left. I don't think I am gonna finish them though.

I've been in a piss poor mood lately. and games seem to just aggravate it. In fact I shattered Skate 3 into tiny pieces last night.

I finished all the treasure, survivalist, and sharpshooter challenges. I've just got hunting challenges left. I don't think I am gonna finish them though.

I've been in a piss poor mood lately. and games seem to just aggravate it. In fact I shattered Skate 3 into tiny pieces last night.

I smashed a game up before like that, let of some steam man, have a few beers or whatever your poison is.

Beavers are in tall trees.

If this wasnt a RDR thread that would look odd. lol

cheers.

Thanks for that - those wolfs were hard as fuck! who would go up to a pack of wolves and just start balding them lol

How the hell do you run up to a cougar and fuck it up it with a blade they are harder than wolves.

maybe you can knife em while on your horse so you can survive an extra pounce? worked for the bear hunting in mp
Im just doing the "boars, beavers, and something else, i cant find any beavers.
you are going to the wrong bars (someone had to make the gag)

In mp hunting related stuff is it just me or are those legendary animals really easy to find & kill, the only thing that goes up is the number of shots to kill em, they dont even get more aggressive really, did the first couple last night & thought 'OK one more then I'll turn in' before I knew it they were all dead :D