Official Red dead Redemption thread.

emsley

I have not been to Blackwater. Im still in Mexico... yet I have the gentlemans attire. I dont remember quite how it played out but I got it pretty quick. Hope ur not fucked.

I'll be on tonight likely so anyone wanting some multiplayer, get on.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure how dueling works 100% Sometimes Ill target the gun but he never shoots and I die. (the german guy specifically) Faqs say when your bar is filled you fire so I'll need to experiment. Also, sometimes I target the gun then it kept targeting his arm with 5 more locks without my consent. When it was over his arm had 5 bullets in it when I was only trying to disarm. I also tried to disarm then shoot off a his hat and it locked onto his head with the remaining 4 shots. (random duel)

Yeah, i am also not sure how duelling work too.

Have been clearing out gang hideouts alone, racking up XP ^_^ With auto aim, it is so easy that i can just raid these people alone :)

Yea grinding in this game is more fun that running back and forth waiting for random encounters like in a rpg. Last night I was with a couple of friends in public then they dipped. I ended up in a 2 man posse and we started working on our outlaw challenges. We ended up becoming an 8 man posse and held a fort in mexico with alot of cannons. We held it down so well. We all go a bounty of over $5000 each so we were all most wanted at one point. When that happens your Icon becomes a skull and other players get the bounty if they kill you. People came from far and wide to take us but none of them were high enough level to have a sniper rifle apparently, as no one tried to take us at long range... mistake. By the time the others were trying to take us I mastered the cannon. I musta blew them up from over 500 yards over and over.

It was a fun night.

Dueling I think works based on who fires first. You draw and it goes to dead eye, whoever aims right and stacks up the first shots kills first wins. I don't use R1 to mark the target, just R2 to mark and shoot when deadeye ends.

Dueling I think works based on who fires first. You draw and it goes to dead eye, whoever aims right and stacks up the first shots kills first wins. I don't use R1 to mark the target, just R2 to mark and shoot when deadeye ends.

Yeah, i think this will only be learnt from part of the missions. Useful as it marked an X on where you will shoot. Love that system.

i should have played last night but i was thinking i was gonna see a good ufc card, and i was wrong

hahah, ditto for me tonight. I saw you guys on but was watching that shit card. with all those heavy hitters on one card you'd figure at least one match would be good.... but no.