Official Red dead Redemption thread.

emsley

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine turned up on release day, gotta love a pre-order that does that, LE version for around 35 quid suited me very nicely, yet to start the single player as I just spent some time (turned out to be rather over an hour taking me till past 3am) in the free roam multiplayer mode, cleared out a fort though as I was doing so someone rode up & shot at me though plugging him did get me the Red Dead Rockstar achievement, amusing glitch killed me in the fort as well, took cover behind a wall to shoot at the last 2 or 3 guys in the back of the fort & for some reason shot up into the sky about 2 or 3 times higher than the fort was, naturally on landing I died, needless to say I didn't try to use that bit of wall for cover again :P Then ran off into the wilderness to hunt & got raped by cougars (why can't this happen in real life? ;) )took a few respawns to escape form the one that chased me down after killing the first, solo hunting in cougar land is not a good idea :)

Edited by Hawq

I went to pick it up yesterday and it was sold out at two major stores - I didnt even try the two others.

Fucking gutted.

Im ordering it from play.com Monday so at least im certain of it Wednesday.

red dead hates me.

I'm really close to finishing the main story. then dip back in for more multiplayer when ever they patch it cuz it was pretty frustrating last time Kro solidius and a few others played.

inky they patched it thrus night i think no more invis people or weapons and most of the connection issues seemed fixed me and will played last night and no probs other than the pile of dead horses and people we wrecked

lol cool maybe I'll be able to join you guys soon.

I don't think I'll be playing today though, I need to go have the thermostat in my car changed.