World Reborn Gba Rom(Unreleased)

fumanchu

Here is a downlaod for world reborn on the gba,this game was fininshed but never got released on the gba so the developers neopong(think that is right) decided to release the game about 2 years ago as freeware.

for all those people using the Xtras there is no boxart for this game of course you could always make your own,by the way this game plays fine on xboyadvance.

you wont find this rom on any download sites and the original site is now down.

link

http://www.zshare.net/download/75213737b357e7c3/

thanks go to the original developers at neopong for releasing the game and also nem over at the shmups website for helping me get a hold of this.

enjoy.

Where do you keep finding these obscure things Fu?

Sweet find and nice cover pic. It won't be in Xtras 1.0, but if there is ever a 2.0 it should be in there. It shouldn't be a problem for anybody involved in the project to get the game and the Artwork/vid, etc. in the proper places.

Every system's media folder has the same folders inside, so once you know how one of them works, you know how all of them work.

When I finally get around to the final things like instructions and the thanks docs, I will be creating an instruction doc for adding games to the Xtras. I'm sure that even with all the great stuff we covered there are some cool little games that were missed. And some obscure things pop up out of nowhere. And we can't forget RH and all of their regular awesome contributions to the scene.

That reminds me....... I have to add RH to the temporary thanks section before the Thanks Doc is created. Can't believe I left them out. :(

EDIT:

(Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed I was a Premium Member. Don't know when that happened and I can remember when I had a warn percentage and somebody killed me with their chainsaw after I gave them a pimp smack :D

Honored to be a Premium Member now. Thanks guys.)

Edited by ressurectionx