MvC3

Inky

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even realize this was out yet...and it must not be as good as people hoped.

It's already marked down at a store I was at today, by $15! It's $50 and it was $65!

Bottom line, its quick off and marketing was crap... Anyone who disagrees is now blindly riding Capcom's dick then...

People will wait till it goes down, im sure, mvc2 had a simliar start, but a less robust "talk-about" than mvc3.

I just installed kmeaw on my Ps3.

Now I'm waiting patiently for my delivery of the game.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good internal HDD and can I just "transfer" my data to it like I normally would?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good internal HDD and can I just "transfer" my data to it like I normally would?

go to newegg.com and buy one of the TB pocket drives, take it apart and put it in your ps3 thats what im gonna replace my 500gb drive with

You'll need a back up manager to transfer the game to your HDD. I used Gaia Manager 2.07 and it the game works great. You could trasfer the dump to an external HDD as well, I did.