MvC3

Inky

MvC3 why does my brain not accept these games anymore?

I can pawn all neo-geo games, but stuff like SS4 etc, I think there is something wrong with me.

I was pro at street fighter 2 turbo on snes am i really that far behind?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can pawn all neo-geo games, but stuff like SS4 etc, I think there is something wrong with me.

I find that as I get older my hands and brain don't work as fast as the old days. add to that less time to practice and no real motivation to be "great" adds up to me being a mediocre fighting game player. but it is still my favorite kind of game.

I find that as I get older my hands and brain don't work as fast as the old days. add to that less time to practice and no real motivation to be "great" adds up to me being a mediocre fighting game player. but it is still my favorite kind of game.

same here

True for me as well. I see myself losing my talent at fighting games. Maybe because of the lack of playing or actual use of hand movements. My hands aren't responsive like before. Combos aren't connecting and I'm actually struggling against a noob at MVC2 when at the mall. I still win but I kinda panic. It's like "I almost lost to a button smasher". WTF

Im backing out of this shit dudes it no longer feels like street fighter 2 to me, i kind threw the towel in after tekken 3 when my cousin would just float about with this chick he used to kill everyone, i guess this is like some kind of Football simulator for americans etc, you plomp a footy game in my lap i will sit there for hours beating everything in my path for my fav team, Just lost my way with this 2-D fighter stuff now.