MvC3

Inky

First off, are we relating TVc to racial slurs? I mean seriously?

2nd, this wasnt a secret that it would turn out like ever since the teaser, the same producers and the same sprites of ryu from TVc.

and Yes, Justin Wong did state that he wished it played more like a mvc game.

3rd, is it possible that we express our concerns without sounding like whiney 2-year old girl? TAke it down a notch.

Well, this IS the internet. People tend to show the worse side of themselves behind the veil of secrecy......

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, are we relating TVc to racial slurs? I mean seriously?

2nd, this wasnt a secret that it would turn out like ever since the teaser, the same producers and the same sprites of ryu from TVc.

and Yes, Justin Wong did state that he wished it played more like a mvc game.

3rd, is it possible that we express our concerns without sounding like whiney 2-year old girl? TAke it down a notch.

1) Actually, it's pretty much well known in the FGC community that MAHVEL is serious business to the African Americans. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. IFC yipes, Demon Hyo, Dark Prince. Shit is serious when someone says they gotta bring a gat to protect themselves when they get called out (Dark Prince hating on East Coast what?)

2) Same animations, new model. Different engine.

3) Internet baybee.

I like how you put Ingrid and Ibuki together in your sig, Wizard. :P

But why arent they touching each other!?!?!?? :P

Actually it's my idea, and my work. I did it out of whims when I made my sig at the same time. Wiz is ma brolio, and I know what he wants; mostly cockblocked.

but still, I could of made something err well in his request, he woulda want something very big, thinking like TSD I say he would need a 1920×1080 sig with IDM/capcom girls/shermie in it just cuz he's the 1emu trollm@ster, but right now I'm too lazy to make that.

• 2 weeks later...

The list of characters so far.

Marvel

Wolverine

Iron Man

Hulk

Deadpool

Captain America

Dr. Doom

Super Skrull

Thor

Capcom