MvC3

Inky

I have a hard time understanding how a game like MvC2 is considered better than MvC3 when more than half the game in MvC2 was composed of re-used sprites from previous games, whereas in this 3, all the characters have been rebuilt from the ground up?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hard time understanding how a game like MvC2 is considered better than MvC3 when more than half the game in MvC2 was composed of re-used sprites from previous games, whereas in this 3, all the characters have been rebuilt from the ground up?

No one's actually played 3 yet either, you have to play the game first, cock suckers.

I'll be the first to say that when I first saw it, I would like wtf is this and no no no go back to the old marvel.

Change is good and expected so I'm trying to give it a chance rather than just slam something I know nothing about.

The art direction isn't my cup of team and I really didnt care for tvc but its marvel baby so what can I say.

If marn, justin and the rest of the pros say its pretty good and like mvc2 then its good enough for me

Do you people even know why everyone wants the classic Marvel 2 style? Because everyone in that fucking game is BROKEN. They don't care about the gameplay, they care if they can still lockdown fools with MSP or loop someone with Santhrax.

Report from the field: It's like TvC but with more buttons. No joke. This is according to EG|Marn, EG|Jwong and a slew of others like Keits and Skisonic who's opinion holds more weight than yours. It feels like 2 because it's fast, but gameplay wise it's TvC on crack.

I wouldn't sleep on Doraemon, he's good (ETERNAL RIVALS, SON). Of course, he'll troll it up with the stupidest team in the game to do it, cuz that's how TSD rolls.

WORD, homie you know me. Brah, TSD will download anything that's worth trying out, but we all know we're doing it for the lulz and the :3

It's the foundation really, the game itself was a huge step from MvC, it;s not the graphics, it's the gameplay they enhanced and the massive roster that what made it stood out even despite only 10+ so characters are commonly used now whereas the other 40+ others are not part of the competitive scene selection. MvC2 was big because it's not the same as mvc, sure it has the same formula but when this game gets a huge boost and I mean chaotic changes made to the sequel, it just blown everyone up in the scene and it's been played like cracked. Now, mvc3 came. People like me expected an upgrade, a new testament that would define the series once again... and what happened? the game sort of take a step backward but took off in a different direction. Don't get me wrong, it's not the visual, I could care less but would it hurt them to make something new and not rehash TvC? that's the point I've been passing all along, the game itself might feel like mahvel to some, but for me, it's tatsunoko all over again with mahvel characters.

I'll be the first to say that when I first saw it, I would like wtf is this and no no no go back to the old marvel.

Change is good and expected so I'm trying to give it a chance rather than just slam something I know nothing about.

The art direction isn't my cup of team and I really didnt care for tvc but its marvel baby so what can I say.

If marn, justin and the rest of the pros say its pretty good and like mvc2 then its good enough for me

Change is good when you make good changes, so far the changes are stupid and the direction they're going for clearly aiming for a TvC rehash. I'll give it a chance if there's a demo soon but I'm not giving in to buy it, and especially at $60USD MSRP. Never do I spent that much on a video game unless it's back in my N64 days where Zelda OOT/MM was worth that amount.

Do you people even know why everyone wants the classic Marvel 2 style? Because everyone in that fucking game is BROKEN. They don't care about the gameplay, they care if they can still lockdown fools with MSP or loop someone with Santhrax.

If thats the case we would still be running xmvsf. That game was broken as hell and they had the nerve to say Mvc2 wasnt as bad as that. I love xmvsf and that needs to be at evo again

Change is good when you make good changes, so far the changes are stupid and the direction they're going for clearly aiming for a TvC rehash. I'll give it a chance if there's a demo soon but I'm not giving in to buy it, and especially at $60USD MSRP. Never do I spent that much on a video game unless it's back in my N64 days where Zelda OOT/MM was worth that amount.

Oh your gonna buy it, so stop all this nonsense. I only played tvc when it was a japanese game I didnt understand at all. I should download it and play it on my pc just to see how bad it is now that the american version is here

MM was stupid but thats another story.

If thats the case we would still be running xmvsf. That game was broken as hell and they had the nerve to say Mvc2 wasnt as bad as that. I love xmvsf and that needs to be at evo again
Everyone knows that game is broken as hell, but how many "new school" people have even played it. Most of the new school cats never even touched that game, let alone MvC1. You don't know know that those fools still run xmvssf and mvc1 in BYOC EVERY year. Including this year, a couple of guys from Canada took it, again.

Oh your gonna buy it, so stop all this nonsense. I only played tvc when it was a japanese game I didnt understand at all. I should download it and play it on my pc just to see how bad it is now that the american version is here

MM was stupid but thats another story.

He didn't say he was gonna buy it. In fact, I'm not even going to buy it because I hate niggatronics. Only reason the game is even remotely good to me is because of; Chun-Li, Morrigan and Trish. Piratan and than playan onlinean.

First off, are we relating TVc to racial slurs? I mean seriously?

2nd, this wasnt a secret that it would turn out like ever since the teaser, the same producers and the same sprites of ryu from TVc.

and Yes, Justin Wong did state that he wished it played more like a mvc game.

3rd, is it possible that we express our concerns without sounding like whiney 2-year old girl? TAke it down a notch.