MvC3

Inky

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i have one lol

I've customized and modded all mine, so if I was going to sell them, it would be all above MSRP. Everything from custom art and custom plexi-glass cuts for button configs (2 are in Blazblue/SNK Config, 1 in Capcom SIX and all the rest are vanilla 8 buttons), buttons and stick changes. All my TEs have Seimitsu LS32s balltops instead of the regular JLF. Although I am looking into getting some Seimitsu skeleton buttons :3

Hey... I know its been awhile but you contracted me to build you one like mine. You know... the one I STILL havent built lol. It would cost about the same but be better than the TE. So says William. If you remember, its the placement of the buttons on most sticks that I think are stupid. they are not ergonomically placed.

I will build it soon and show all of you just how awesome it is. Other than gaming... I have nothing else to do.

Anyway Wizard, Im assuming you have a gold acct? I figure your pretty good at fighters, judging by your perception of details. I hope to see you online when it comes out!

Uhh, I'm trying to get gold again but I'm rare on live any ways and don't see a reason why I should get it. Unless someone got me a 24/73 hours card. Best way to contact me is on MSN since I'm always on it. It's a good way to setup games.

FUCK THIS GAME... FUUUUCK THIS GAME aklsjfdlkjfsdasak.

The truth has to be said. This is yet another failed Crapcom experiment that go against my childhood. I was a die hard MvC2 fan/player and now Crapcom decided to crush my dream with this shit. First of all, first and foremost, I like to point out the huge similarities between this game and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. When I saw gameplay footage san trailer, I knew I FUCKING KNEW what it became. A fucking mugen like project of injecting marvel characters into the core Tatsunoko vs. Capcom gameplay engine. No matter how I look at it, I see resemblance of Tatsunoko in the gameplay. The Hyper combo animation, the flashy tag in, the combo fluid animation, the air combos, everything about this just shouts a rehash Tatsunoko vs. Capcom experiment. Let's not forget the FUgly cel-shaded graphics, bears no resemblance of the colorful sprites from MvC2. Down to the last fact is that the game did not exceed my expectations when they announced it would nowhere be the roster of MvC2 (56 Characters) but that's just a small gripe. The bigger issue here is the gameplay, and it feels nothing new to me. Sure, there's new nice characters like DeadPool that finally made it as a playable fighter but it does no make up for the fact about how much ass this game was developed. The way this game made just baffles me, every nooks and cranny made me made me think this game is a next-gen Mugen project that's in the making.

FU Crapcom.

The truth has to be said. This is yet another failed Crapcom experiment that go against my childhood. I was a die hard MvC2 fan/player and now Crapcom decided to crush my dream with this shit. First of all, first and foremost, I like to point out the huge similarities between this game and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. When I saw gameplay footage san trailer, I knew I FUCKING KNEW what it became. A fucking mugen like project of injecting marvel characters into the core Tatsunoko vs. Capcom gameplay engine. No matter how I look at it, I see resemblance of Tatsunoko in the gameplay. The Hyper combo animation, the flashy tag in, the combo fluid animation, the air combos, everything about this just shouts a rehash Tatsunoko vs. Capcom experiment. Let's not forget the FUgly cel-shaded graphics, bears no resemblance of the colorful sprites from MvC2. Down to the last fact is that the game did not exceed my expectations when they announced it would nowhere be the roster of MvC2 (56 Characters) but that's just a small gripe. The bigger issue here is the gameplay, and it feels nothing new to me. Sure, there's new nice characters like DeadPool that finally made it as a playable fighter but it does no make up for the fact about how much ass this game was developed. The way this game made just baffles me, every nooks and cranny made me made me think this game is a next-gen Mugen project that's in the making.

FU Crapcom.

quoted so when you buy this and I'm smashing you online, you can say nothing. Get off the high horse man and at least wait to see how it plays when a demo is released.

FU Crapcom.

quoted so when you buy this and I'm smashing you online, you can say nothing. Get off the high horse man and at least wait to see how it plays when a demo is released.

lol pwned

Look at this shit.. it's no wonder blacks like their mahvel and tatsunoku, it's a disease. Yall been loyal up that marvel ass so deep, ya literally disregard any changes or differences made to a new installment. It's one of those uhh ways right? buy first, think later? lol

GG

Look at this shit.. it's no wonder blacks like their mahvel and tatsunoku, it's a disease.

:o

:D

:lol:

anyways I guess I am one of the few non blacks who like TvC..... lol

I prefer the TvC artsyle 100% over the sfIV style.

Inky, does that fact frighten you? it's already a fact. Dated back when East Coast hype everyone up on MvC2 and it continue to spread like wildfire. It's been clarified that the majority love their Mahvel, TvC on the Evolution stream. What's there to argue? it's been around for years that the majority are blacks that's been hyping up the Mahvel scene to a point, it became super serious business that it just fell into ludicrousness.

Here's some examples of why it's 4real:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqvEn1GNCI#t=9m11s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA

let's not forget: the hype machine is so good, a high amount of money is being played on the line. Heck up to as much as $5k.

Inky, does that fact frighten you? it's already a fact. Dated back when East Coast hype everyone up on MvC2 and it continue to spread like wildfire. It's been clarified that the majority love their Mahvel, TvC on the Evolution stream. What's there to argue? it's been around for years that the majority are blacks that's been hyping up the Mahvel scene to a point, it became super serious business that it just fell into ludicrousness.

Here's some examples of why it's 4real:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqvEn1GNCI#t=9m11s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA

let's not forget: the hype machine is so good, a high amount of money is being played on the line. Heck up to as much as $5k.

Like I said at least wait for the demo

Report from the field: It's like TvC but with more buttons. No joke. This is according to EG|Marn, EG|Jwong and a slew of others like Keits and Skisonic who's opinion holds more weight than yours. It feels like 2 because it's fast, but gameplay wise it's TvC on crack.

I wouldn't sleep on Doraemon, he's good (ETERNAL RIVALS, SON). Of course, he'll troll it up with the stupidest team in the game to do it, cuz that's how TSD rolls.