MvC3

Inky

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadpool is looking awesome with constant banter. Also, look like the rumour list is likely.

Marvel: Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine (alternate Iron Man outfit) Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She-Hulk

Capcom: Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck (alternate Frank West outfit), Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia

So, Hulk, Wolvie, C. America, iron man and Deadpool were confirmed previously. Now adding Dr. Doom and Super Skrull into the char list for Marvel.

For Capcom, Ryu, Dante, Morrigan, Chris and Felicia were confirmed previously. Now adding Trish and Chun Li for Capcom.

Hmm, the list is looking more and more likely.

The list is filled with half truths. Emma Frost was confirmed not to be in the title, as with Ghost Rider, Gene (Godhand), Phoenix Wright and Jean Gray.

I know i've been slacking, but I NEED to make sure my stick is built by the time this releases.

Perhaps this has been covered, but... does anyone know how good the netcode will be?

LOL ok ok ok. No, it isnt. But ya know what? I need something to do. The joystick only exists in my mind yet. It needs to exist, its amazing... as long as I dont fuck up.

Inky, methinks you just may get MvC3. Get out yer stick... cause were gonna get alot of practice in.

I'll be getting it for sure. and the new MK. My stick may be sold by then though. I just don't use it enough. and I prefer the SFIV pad for casual gaming.

LOL ya know, a solid gamepad woulda fixed my gripe... hate the 360 dpad. But To hell with it, I gotta learn a stick ya know. I think itll feel better... but thats perhaps because itll be new to me.

I hope you will play this alot. There arent many on here that wanna play. Or at least... no one invites me. But thats fair, I never invite anyone if they are not playing what I am.

Wizard, do you have a 360? I recall you saying something about possibly getting one or whatever. The more the merrier.

LOL ya know, a solid gamepad woulda fixed my gripe... hate the 360 dpad. But To hell with it, I gotta learn a stick ya know. I think itll feel better... but thats perhaps because itll be new to me.

I hope you will play this alot. There arent many on here that wanna play. Or at least... no one invites me. But thats fair, I never invite anyone if they are not playing what I am.

Wizard, do you have a 360? I recall you saying something about possibly getting one or whatever. The more the merrier.

i asked u to play ssf4 a while back and u shot me down ya bastard lol

I do have a 360 and I do have a TE stick (several of them).

can i have one lol

Hey... I know its been awhile but you contracted me to build you one like mine. You know... the one I STILL havent built lol. It would cost about the same but be better than the TE. So says William. If you remember, its the placement of the buttons on most sticks that I think are stupid. they are not ergonomically placed.

I will build it soon and show all of you just how awesome it is. Other than gaming... I have nothing else to do.

Anyway Wizard, Im assuming you have a gold acct? I figure your pretty good at fighters, judging by your perception of details. I hope to see you online when it comes out!